• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • What to do if no Mod is on and there is a problem.

PsyberTech

Colossus
    This morning we seem to have a handful of people running hacked clients using a vast array of exploits from Auras to X-ray. Most likely because it is Mother's Day here, the dependable Mod coverage has been left vacant.

For those effected, my suggestion is to screen shot the offenders, chat log etc. with the full intent to obtain as much proof as available. If a God level player is available, request they to use their Prism access to identify and capture any proof as may reasonably gathered. Again, screen shots are recommended if not required.

All we can do is document document document.

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    PsyberTech I cannot say it enough I am so sorry about the spawner. I thought silk touch would not break it.
    I think that's kinda off-topic '^'

We had a "pr0-h4ck3r" in the PvP zone earlier, in cases of minor offenses like that my solution is either ignoring them or feeding the troll with low-quality food (metaphore *^*). As much of a cliché solution, I think it works sometimes.

PsyberTech

Colossus
    But joint effort works better D:
    I happen to agree. Make screen shots, gather your witnesses, post a new thread and have the witnesses back up the event as best as possible. If you spot grief, MSG me or any other GOD+ for attention and assistance. We have /Prisim I [Block Inspection] and we can identify who did what, took what created or placed whatever and screen shot that for you.

Note I am online about 18 hours a day here, and NEVER feel like you are imposing upon me to gather witness for you.

I think fate is saying start a new thread if it is a different infraction, which if I am right, would mean posting all in the same thread about the same issue and person would be better since all evidence would be in one place for them to look at instead of having to hunt it all down, but posting two reports about different issues would make it harder to realize there was another problem, as it would look like it was just part of the same issue that they may over look if they already resolved the issue the thread was originally started for.

PsyberTech

Colossus
    As a Mod or an Admin, I would rather view one issue in one thread with multiple people making statements about it to back it up.

PsyberTech

Colossus
    PsyberTech I cannot say it enough I am so sorry about the spawner. I thought silk touch would not break it.

Water under the Bridge... All would have been fine up front if you just said your broke it. Anything can be fixed on this server. I hate loosing my faith in others. We are all good now.