Terms Of Service
• anything created or obtained while playing on The AspiriaMc servers such as
• forum Profiles, Content and Threads
• blocks, Items, Entities within the multiplayer servers
• player or container inventories
• images, such as screenshots
• builds (block placements or manipulations)
• anything at all (text, images, data-files, etc.) submitted to:
• The AspiriaMc Wiki
• AspiriaMc staff or server email accounts
• The AspiriaMc Forums
• Any other AspiriaMc affiliated online or offline asset or contact medium.
• your username and likeness
Email Opt-in Policy
Limitation of Liability
Your Account and Account Terms
• You must provide your a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
• Your login may only be used by one person.
• You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. AspiriaMc cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
• You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have access under your account).
Use of Site
• make unsolicited or inappropriate offers, advertisements or proposals for goods, services or other commercial activities that are not related to The AspiriaMc server;
• interfere with any security-related features of The AspiriaMc server or related websites;
• harass members or guests of AspiriaMc;
• engage in any other conduct prohibited by Staff and or Rules;
• release or distribute server access information without Staff consent.
• save (in any form other than temporary Minecraft or browser server packets required for viewing and intended interaction), reproduce, mimic, or otherwise copy any content on the AspiriaMc server or associated websites or services, for either personal use or public distribution, unless you you hold the sole, original copyright on that content.
• release or distribute any server content without Staff consent (with the exception of unaltered content to which you hold the sole, original copyright)
Termination and Suspension of Access