• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • ヘヨ!

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Hi, I'm AmberOfSickness (also known by a few people as KohakuHachi, ByoukiNoKohaku, Takizawa Kohaku, or other random names that contain "Haku"). I'm an old OltTown player, but I ceased my activity on Minecraft 5 months ago, when I got bored of the same, repeated mechanics that, with time, bored me to death; I've decided to arise my Minecraft character as a part-time player.

I probably do the most stolid? things on the server, like engage hords of mobs with nothing but an axe or throw myself into lava seas thinking I am under the effect of an enhanced golden apple 2.15 seconds before inescapably losing all my belongings to the aforementioned ocean of molten rock...
    Besides, who even talks like this? :3

I'm not a native English speaker, and I'm doing pretty good, since in my country 1 person out of 12 of my age knows what English is.
    I can be pretty random, now and then I may look almost as serious as BiGGi is when he's being A.F.K. ("after the keyboard", he has a pretty misbehaving keyboard indeed), and suddently become as clumsy as a Umi with a skateboard .-.

I'm not exactely popular, nor I have ever been,and I probably will not be very active, so I don't really know why I'm posting this, but... well, I guess I got to catch up with the already low count of messages and the ephimeral activity I had on the old Enjin forums... It's not illegal or anything... I believe :3

Unneeded note for those who don't know me: I tend to spam my sentences with the following emoticon, and when I do, whatever I say shall not be taken seriously, with a few exceptions (like this sentence) :3 (first-grade mindblow)

Edit: I will step away from Minecraft again in the future... this is my third comeback :3 I'm never to be taken seriously, no matter what ,_,

Last edited:

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Welcome back! ouo It's nice to meet you!
    Nice to meet you too! :3

Holy mother of dinosaurs, veeeeerrryyyy long time no see @w@/
    I'll call you Demon Fox Haku or Haku-sama for short (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
    Not much to say but looking back, it was really fun playing acid island with you while it lasted ; w ;
    Server's been going. . . (meh) not so well ever since 1.8 hit (in my opinion) >_>
    Lot's of new people here \owo/
    Lot's of old people left ono;
    Maybe you don't know, I'm a trailmix now \ouo/
    Really tempted to put this here
    Long time no C :3
    Did you have to bomb me with links and remind me that I can't draw anything that makes sense? :c
    jk jk :3
    Server's been going. . . (meh) not so well ever since 1.8 hit (in my opinion) >_>
    ikr DAM YOU, UPDATES

Maybe you don't know, I'm a trailmix now \ouo/
    °^° wot B a trailmix? .-.

Last edited: