• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • A BAD News For me(I hope that admins can reply to me)

First of all,i am a player from Hong Kong.(Sorry for bad in English)

In May of 2016,i Started to play Aspiria Sever with my friends.We build a lot of things such as 6 houses,some red stone mechanism and farms.And we find and craft a lot of items,even we build a village and named it "The Soap Village".We all enjoy to play this Server.:)

Unfortunately,We stopped to play Minecraft cause of study problems since August of 2016.But i still online the server sometimes.:(

I finally have some times to play this Server again and sort out my village.But i cannot do it because the sever has UPDATED.And we lost ALL the Things includ Money(i lost~200k)and our EFFORTS.:eek::(

I understand that is not your fault,but i dont know what should we do.Maybe we won't play the server anymore.:(

Thank you for reading my artical,and goodbye everyone:(

Here's our village,We cant visit it anymore :(

http://imgur.com/Og6SITB

smartz

Yeet
    Titan
    Hey man if you were a player back in 2016, you shouldn't quit. The community now has grown and is really nice to hang out with. I know there are multiple time zones for the community and that there are not just U.S. players. Also! Try some new things. Get some friends on from school or make some new ones on here. Start playing with some new people or old ones and make a new village. If you want to see your old village you can change versions and use an earlier client and go back and see it.

Hey man if you were a player back in 2016, you shouldn't quit. The community now has grown and is really nice to hang out with. I know there are multiple time zones for the community and that there are not just U.S. players. Also! Try some new things. Get some friends on from school or make some new ones on here. Start playing with some new people or old ones and make a new village. If you want to see your old village you can change versions and use an earlier client and go back and see it.
    So how can i know which version should I start?

Noritus

Settler
    Your problem is what i have (solved)
    I played until august 2016. I stopped too because family.
    "and all gone".... Not really...
    The community help me with the command /survival 8
    With a new big update it will be a new "Dimension"

I hope i helped you
    PS: I'm German :)