• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • A case for Aspiria, the economy; and against Moderator abuse

I've always wondered what that first rule means, 'Do not use mob eggs in non-pvp areas'.
    Does it mean 'pig spawn eggs are only ok to use in pvp areas' or??

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    That rule refers to hostile mobs, and it tries to make you understand that you shouldn't spawn 20 creepers in front of someone's house. I said "tries to make you understand" because it's a horrible explainaton ;^;

I think its a mistake (or an exetremely old rule from before my time? xD) It isn't valid anymore because you can't even spawn stuff in pvp and you don't even have access to hostile mobs. We probably need to update our stuff lol.

TabbyCatt26

Formerly
    Ultimate
    I think we should remove /baltop.
    I mean, people do say that their goal is to "get to a certain place on baltop." I think it would help take the focus off of money. Why worry about money in a video game when you have to worry about it in real life? XD Guys, have some fun. Make something that counts. Don't have money contests. Have build contests. I miss the old server.

I mean, people do say that their goal is to "get to a certain place on baltop." I think it would help take the focus off of money. Why worry about money in a video game when you have to worry about it in real life? XD Guys, have some fun. Make something that counts. Don't have money contests. Have build contests. I miss the old server.
    Ignore my struggle with that, Tabs XD Sorry for blowing up your notifications, lol.
    But holy ripsticks you're right.