• A mall... - GarBear's Newest Project!

Good idea?

• Yep! Cannot wait!

• Nah...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Garrieth

Legend
    Heyya fellow players,

With the wonderful progress from staff, and the new /chest sell command, I will be making a mall!
    This huge project will take a while, so I will keep the forum updated as I progress!

I will be renting / selling spaces for shops in the mall. So if you want one, please leave a message with the following...
    - Name
    - Kind of shop
    - Why you want the shop

There will be multiple sizes for shops, and I will them as I go along!
    Updates will show like this...

[UPDATE]
    Looking for a site for the project! Woo!

Garrieth

Legend
    might consider getting a space, could help sell stuff :moo:
    Awesome :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466602419,1466601957][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Heyya fellow players,

With the wonderful progress from staff, and the new /chest sell command, I will be making a mall!
    This huge project will take a while, so I will keep the forum updated as I progress!

I will be renting / selling spaces for shops in the mall. So if you want one, please leave a message with the following...
    - Name
    - Kind of shop
    - Why you want the shop

There will be multiple sizes for shops, and I will them as I go along!
    Updates will show like this...

[UPDATE]
    Looking for a site for the project! Woo!
    [UPDATE]
    Found a spot for this epic new build! It was be fully under the ocean, with glass looking on, into the ocean. It. Will. Be. EPIC!

Garrieth, I was wondering if you could make me a modern home on your island :p You talked to me before about this a couple of days ago. I want a house like your green farm house, but tweaked to look like a real house! I unfortunately can't provide screen shots, but I hope you know what I'm talking about. I have my 30k when your ready. I will be on every day. I hope you can build me one :D Go crazy!

Garrieth

Legend
    Ok hit me up hen you can :) Im building my on project but I sure can help :D
    Epic thanks and have fun!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466766217,1466766058][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I would like to rent a space eventually. Probably a potion shop if thats ok
    Garrieth I would like to buy/rent a space for an enchantment shop
    SOUNDS PRETTY COOL!
    Thank you all for your support! This mall is gonna be HUGE, so there will be plenty of shops avalible for you all to buy / rent!
    Again, building will start next week, Wednesday. :D Cannot wait!

Epic thanks and have fun!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466766217,1466766058][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thank you all for your support! This mall is gonna be HUGE, so there will be plenty of shops avalible for you all to buy / rent!
    Again, building will start next week, Wednesday. :D Cannot wait!
    Will there be difrent sizes???