• A mall... - GarBear's Newest Project!

Good idea?

• Yep! Cannot wait!

• Nah...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Garrieth

Legend
    [UPDATE]
    Finally back from the beach [happy & sad :p]! Back to buildin'!
    I found or... actually made... a new spot for the mall! Making it underwater would be way. WAY. too hard xD
    So here is a before and after pic of the spot!

Took a while but it's all done and looking natural ;D

I found a design for the mall! It's actually a recreation center near where I live xD
    Here's a pic that I went over and got:

I just love the way its built! So hopefully I can make this work :p
    If you like the design, leave your comment down below, and like the comment!
    If you think you are qualified to help out with the build, or with materials, please /mail me in game or here :D

More updates soon!
    GarBear

ronip

Established
    God
    Garrieth if you want you can build a Proper train station and then connect yours to mine. if you like that idea tell me the Coords of your base and ill think of it if its too far or not. the station is going to contain:
    needed: tunnel, 2 ice roads with each going to 1 way (that's all xD)
    optional: seats, shops, toilet, more random stuff.

Garrieth

Legend
    ill buy a stall, i thinking about a potion shop
    Awesome, and good idea!

I'll buy one. Thinking about selling enchanted books there.
    Epic thank you :)

Garrieth if you want you can build a Proper train station and then connect yours to mine. if you like that idea tell me the Coords of your base and ill think of it if its too far or not. the station is going to contain:
    needed: tunnel, 2 ice roads with each going to 1 way (that's all xD)
    optional: seats, shops, toilet, more random stuff.
    I'd consider it, but I am pretty far away xD

Garrieth

Legend
    [UPDATE]

Started to terra-form even MORE for MORE space xD This mall is gotta have at least 20 shops... so it's gotta be BIG!
    Here are some more before/after pics:

Okay, so this is where I need your help!
    I need you all to google a modern mall or office building, and find your favorite designs that could be used for the mall!

I personally LOVE this one build, now try to top it xD

Also, if you want to donate to the money to buy building materials, please /msg me IG and donate some money; helps a ton!

Have a good one,
    Garrett

Garrieth

Legend
    [UPDATE]

Lots of time, money, and bribing has gone into this build already xD
    Over 200k has been spent for snow, iron trap doors, and glass / clay.

Here are some pics of what I have built so far :D

I need some ideas for the back on the mall ( ^^^ shown in this last pic ).
    I was thinking of adding a lower layer, with an entrance to ronip's "boat rails" or train tracks that will be connected to the "town".
    Speaking of towns, I don't consider all my builds as a town yet... do you think all by builds could be called a town when the mall is finished?

Anyway... I will update y'all when more is built, and I look forward to reading your ideas on what to add in the back :D

T'ill later,
    Garrett

I'm not sure I'd consider your area a town, but I mean if you were to add to it it definite would be, for right now though it's more like a small community lol :p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467789929,1467789871][/DOUBLEPOST]Meant to say I was excited for the final results in the beginning of this :sleep:

Garrieth

Legend
    I'm not sure I'd consider your area a town, but I mean if you were to add to it it definite would be, for right now though it's more like a small community lol :p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467789929,1467789871][/DOUBLEPOST]Meant to say I was excited for the final results in the beginning of this :sleep:
    Ha ya, ya I agree!
    Maybe the mall, and a couple more houses and stuff might help :p
    Cya around gal!