• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • A New Begining?

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    So it was an illusion the whole time... well played amber.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438646826][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyway, BiG, Do you have any server logs I could scour through to see who banned me? They should have date and time on them.
    Not such old ones. You can log into the hub but not server, right?

Wrong, When I connect to play.mcoldtown.com , I remain banned. Is the survival a different IP or is it just a different world? Can you even ban people from certain worlds?

Last edited by a moderator:

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Wrong, When I connect to play.mcoldtown.com , I remain banned. Is the survival a different IP or is it just a different world? Can you even ban people from certain worlds?
    Okay, the other info you posted was completely irrelevant. Anyways, that won't help nor is necessary. Once your unban app is accepted we'll unban you.

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Done. It took so long because the person who banned you did it along time ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

philitup333

Colossus
    If you don't mind me saying, it was me who wrote the original post against GTKtomojan19 for the following reasons: Hacking, mainly the use of the WeepCraft client, Exploitation of a glitch, the glitch being the fact that rails and a minecart hopper could be placed in claimed land underneath a chest sucking the items out of a lockette protected chest, and the third reason being claiming someones house and refusing to unclaim it, (they were there first and he built a statue of himself on top of the hill. (just saying)

And it was AmberOfSickness (at the time) who ban you... or was it LostRoses I think it was LostRoses

Last edited: