• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • A New Begining?

Older Players Please Read:

Warning:
    This might be an unusaly long post for this forum section.

I have created this thread because over 2 years ago I was banned from OldTown. I can't give anybody an exact date, because over 2 years ago, there was no ban log, no time, no reason, and no moderator. Also, since I see the website has been redone, all the old forums are wiped. (BuG, if you have archived them I would be interested to see them). I believe I was banned by AmberOfSickness, which I can find little evidence of that points to she still being alive. At the time I was a fairly signifigant cog in the ever-overturning community machine that OldTown is. After I was banned I tried to move on to different community based servers, but there was no equal to OldTown. (This serves as a warning to many players). I ended up being content to play on servers like Mineplex. But after a while arcade games can get repetitive and dull. I ended up just quiting minecraft almost altogether. Skiping to the point, I was wondering if anyone remembers me from back then, or even if there are older players that don't remember me. I will attempt one more time to get unbanned and to join you guys, however, if there is no avail, at least I will know I tried.

I wish you all the best, and remember, OldTown has no equal,
    GTKtomojan19

Last edited:

AlphabetJack

Formerly
    Titan
    Hi, I'm Jack. I don't know you but you seem nice, and I'm sure Old Town would love to have you back soon. Whatever you were banned for, I hope you clear it up and get unbanned. If you get unbanned take a look at /rules(because they have probably changed in two years) and ask me or a staff member of you need help.
    Thanks, and welcome to the Old Town Community Website :)

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    You're name really seriously like omg like hue and fuwa and sugu and rings a bell, though not sure if the same person I'm thinking of. Anyways guess I'll make this public, I'm on your side.
    Good day to you sir owo/

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Hi, I remember your name, but I don't remember banning you ,_, I remember muting you for some reason that I can't remember (and never will, knowing how my brain works or rather how it doesn't work , but not banning you. I think an unban application would be useful, even after 2 years.

This question rises from my mind though: are you sure that the ban wasn't temporary? Some rules being broken may result in maximum 5 months of forbidden access, so, assuming it was temporary, you should be able to join again for sure.

Hi, I remember your name, but I don't remember banning you ,_, I remember muting you for some reason that I can't remember (and never will, knowing how my brain works or rather how it doesn't work , but not banning you. I think an unban application would be useful, even after 2 years.

This question rises from my mind though: are you sure that the ban wasn't temporary? Some rules being broken may result in maximum 5 months of forbidden access, so, assuming it was temporary, you should be able to join again for sure.
    Well, I cant say I've ever heard of you before... You didn't ban me, I didn't say that did I? I knew all the Mods and you where not one of them. (You where though, Transparent). I doubt you ever muted me. I have submited a ban apeal, (Or is it a "unban application" now?), And, not sure if you are aware, but it was a perminate ban. It was so long ago that this the message and format I get when logging on:

Kicked whilst connecting to survival: You are banned from this server!
    Reason: Banned by an operator.
    I do have suspison to believe is was AmberOfSickness that banned me. But is she even alive anymore? Do tell.

AlphabetJack

Formerly
    Titan
    Well, I cant say I've ever heard of you before... You didn't ban me, I didn't say that did I? I knew all the Mods and you where not one of them. (You where though, Transparent). I doubt you ever muted me. I have submited a ban apeal, (Or is it a "unban application" now?), And, not sure if you are aware, but it was a perminate ban. It was so long ago that this the message and format I get when logging on:

Kicked whilst connecting to survival: You are banned from this server!
    Reason: Banned by an operator.
    I do have suspison to believe is was AmberOfSickness that banned me. But is she even alive anymore? Do tell.
    There's a strong esistential connection between me and AmberOfSickness *^*
    KohakuHachi used to be know as Wailyndere, do you remember him as that?

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    KohakuHachi used to be know as Wailyndere, do you remember him as that?
    If he did remember me as WailyAndere he wouldn't have said AmberOfSickness probably banned him ,_,
    Come on man, I'm giving hints like... cmaan, it should be obvious by now ;.;

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    I told this to many and many people, I don't ban on request.

If you don't get this hint, I'm going to hint you in the face >:C

1) Are you Amber KohakuHachi?
    2)It wasn't exactly a request, there was a report, but Amber was only aware after Phil told her.
    3)I assume you are reading this BuGUNMAN, did you receive my ban apeal?

That was a purposful mistake... an old joke. Don't know if it apply's anymore. Anyway, thanks. I hope to hear from a certin "Developer" soon.

AlphabetJack

Formerly
    Titan
    That was a purposful mistake... an old joke. Don't know if it apply's anymore. Anyway, thanks. I hope to hear from a certin "Developer" soon.
    Oh cool haha sorry for trying to correct you lol. I'm sure you will :) you seem nice and clean of making another mistake ;) :D

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    My comment is completely unnecessary here. @KohakuHachi is AmberOfSickness. Please talk to him. Also take note your unban application was recieved (I believe), so well.. Here's a reminder to the staff to take a look at it and decide.

So it was an illusion the whole time... well played amber.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438646826][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyway, BiG, Do you have any server logs I could scour through to see who banned me? They should have date and time on them.