• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • A survival guy...

sup m8 nice to see someone new around here, (even though everyone here is new cuz i left this server for 3 months)

PsyberTech

Colossus
    Thank you... I have been building and running computer forums/Bulletin Boards since 1982 and I am a bit addicted to them. As to the game server, I have very much enjoyed my time on so far. I take it that you started McMMO just as I started here. /mcmmo top has me at #3 as of this morning. Most likely all my McMMO points are in Mining and Ag. Using my World Edit mark one client has kept me busy and I grind down mountains and fill valleys in readiness for my first build here.

Late night, the server has been crashing a lot. Perhaps they are from LARGE pastes or Speed 10+ flying over non-discovered land. Lots of mini rollbacks etc.

During one of the crashes the other night, I was in the middle of a /claim modification and when I logged back on mt /claim blocks was at -9672. This negative value has been the same for 2 days now. A database repair of this record or a fix of the flat file is needed. Not sure who is your Admin. If that person does not know how to modify databases, (highly unlikely with the current level of this server) I am always available to walk someone through the repair.
    (NOTE: This has been addressed with the Owner)

Upgraded Rank Levels: I have not noticed how long a rank stays valid after a donation. My worry is that it would be permanent. I have made 2 levels of donations, and there will be more. But, I just do not necessarily want to get to a level where flying is available in Survival. I guess from time to time it would be nice to get a good over view of an area I am working on. It just gets too easy to build when you can fly all of the time.

So far I have met a few nice people, and look forward to meeting more.

If anyone ever wants to reach me by voice while playing, you can always join my 512 slot Teamspeak 3 voice server.
    Address: rc.twghost.com No Port Needed It is default No password needed.
    My name is valdoran there.

If you need to msg me in game, feel FREE to SPAM me to get my attention. I play rather focused.

/salute

-Psyber

Last edited: