• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • A Wild French Otaku Appear!

Hello Everyone.

My name is Phillippe aka Natsume Tsuda.
    You can call me Phil, Nat, Natsu. (Or Tsuda-Kun~. :oops:)
    I'm an old french man. :)
    Wait what, & i play video game like minecraft? :eek:
    Yes, since 1.8 Beta.
    Reason, it's good for creativity & relaxation.

But, why did you join an US Server. Reason, i never play with French People. :D
    After a couple years, i decide to come back to minecraft & i found this nice little cute server.
    (With nice & cute people inside. :moo:)

I'm a modest builder, Construction looks like some asian / european medieval style. (My ressources packs & the terran generation inflict with my creation.)

I'm not here for getting "Censored", i like to play with other players & have fun with.
    & I'm old for acting like an idiot childish kid.

I have some Old Project i want to became alive again.
    From D&D : Baldur's Gate. (Beregost, Nashkel, Festival, Naskel Mine.)
    Or Tôhô.

PS: Yeah, sorry, but French people can't write & speak other language. So, yes, my english is "Bad". :knowledge:

Alicietta

Ultimate
    Woo! \o3o/
    I'm French, let's be Friends ouo
    I don't even know...
    And Hi Hi \ouo
    Nice Intro Phil, Nat, Natsu :33

PandaMaxTPN

Established
    Titan
    hello and welcome to the OldTown Community :3 you can call me Maxxi :3 I like ( :3 ) that face :3, as you can see :3 I also am a big fan of anime :3
    :3
    ~Maxxi :3

back in old town to find my friends, FRENCH??? ALI AND FUMMY R FRENCH??? wow i never new that. anyway the second reason i wanted to do this comment was because y'all are replying anime stuffs. And i don't understand 1 thing, WHY NO LUCKY STAR???:mad::mad::mad:;)

also is it wrong i watch this show?:p

Funny french maybe not. Ali french, think not, maybe fall in love to me. :oops::p
    (Ali like joking. & always call me Natsume, Natsu, Phil, ...combo. :confused:)

LuckyStar.
    Too much Loli for me.