• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • About the OP Crate Items if lost upon death

PrinceAlibaba

Alicietta's Prince
    Legend
    As many of you know, I spend an immense amount of time on Aspiria, hoping to reach the top so I can do better to help out the rest of the community. However, recently, I suffered a DEVASTATING loss to my account. On my adventures with Foxgirl (A fellow donor), I fell into Lava and lost all of my OP items and gear (Another reason why I need to upgrade, which I'll be doing within the week, to God) Now I know that normal items cannot be obtained again BUT I overheard Fate say that OP items are replaced if lost? Or something like that. I had, on me: an OP Pickaxe and my 2 OP Axes (an Axe I got recently from the crate Fate bought ~Thank You Fate~ ) and I wish to know if I'm able to regain these items.

Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you (Typically looking for answers from BiG or any of the mods) but any answer is welcomed :)

Last edited:

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    OP Crate items are treated like normal items. Yes they are rare, and "special" but if you lost them they will not under any circumstances be refunded. The best way to gain the items (and only way) is to wait until the next crate is purchased or getting on yourself.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    So I read your post harder, the only reason I can exact replicate the lost item if and only if it is either
    1. For any reason/form/unexplainable glitch in the server that causes that specific player to lose their stuff
    2. They were griefed
    3. The player was killed in a non pvp zone
    Sorry for the inconvenience due to this being player fault.

BUT FEAR NOT, I literally just got a crate because Pysber bought one, I'll just drop my crate in your inv since I have no use for it. Good luck what you get in that crate o3o/