Dismiss Notice
SERVER IP: play.AspiriaMc.com

Account stats transfer.

Discussion in 'Help Section' started by TaCob0b, Jun 12, 2017.

1. TaCob0b

TaCob0b Newbie

Hi, I was requesting an admin/mod to help me with transferring my stats from my roommates minecraft account to my minecraft account.

I have not played Minecraft for a very long time. When I wanted to play I could not get the transfer from Mojang so I had to wait 1 week for someone from Mojang to help me get my account back. Since than I have been using my roommates account under the name M4TCH.

Now I got my account back under TaCob0b I would like to have my MCMMO stats, coins, hours logged from M4TCH to TaCob0b.

The biggest reason is that we have a community of gamers called the Super Awesome Cool (SAC), you can check us out at www.SaCalicious.com. I have been inviting them over here to Aspiria and it is just too confusing when I am playing as M4TCH and it is really TaCob0b.

The Mods can completely erase M4TCH's stats after the transfer so there is no funny business.

Thank you

-TaCo

2. kingamla

kingamla Member

Not sure if you can trade your MCMMO abilities via /trade, but maybe, if it is a feature, you can try that.

3. BiGUNMAN

BiGUNMAN Owner
    Owner

BiGUNMAN
    Unfortunately, we can't transfer your hours logged, only mcMMO stats and coins, message me online or @AdaptedDolphin and we can figure something out.

4. WoodenWillx55

WoodenWillx55 Newbie