• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Active Forum Members

Hello this amazing community! I have been recently checking how many members are active on the forums. Some are, but many are not. First, I'd like to address the people who are very active and helpful on the forums; Myself -cough most active cough-, Liv, BiG (Of Course), rltj, TransparentFate, and Logan. There are lots more but I'm too lazy to list them all. These forum members are part of what makes this community so great and helps it stay great. I'm asking all non-active forum members to help keep OldTown a great community and Minecraft server. Please, if you can and if you love OldTown, be more active on the forums and reply to more threads. I hope to keep this community one of the best. Thanks for reading! -Nick

LivinOfOldtown

Formerly
    its always nice to see people using the forums and its much appreciated remember to donate to keep the dream alive as i will be doing very soon and thanks for playing on the server if you love old town you have to love forums all kinds of crazy things happen here its a great time just like the server and the best way to keep informed on the upcoming events projects and newest members!

Lately i've been more active on the forums than the server itself. :0
    I wish I could get on the server a bit more. </3

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Some (many) people are shy and don't post stuff on the forums because of that, it ain't their fault if they are not active .-. They just don't know what to say