• Admin Auction Event

What item are you going to bid on?

• Total voters
    Admin Auction Event
    By: .Sly

The extra health effect of "The Helmet"

This Event is Now Over.
    Thanks to all who participated!

Many of you may remember the scavenger hunt and the recent survival games event as fun ways to get together with friends and win some pretty cool prizes. The admin auction is just another one of those events, but instead of scavenging the ocean for chests or fighting to the death in a game of wits, this event emphasizes economic skill. Five items are for sale this time, and they range in price from 300,000 to 750,000 dollars. Below, you will find a list of each item for sale including: how much they cost, how many are going to be sold, the starting bid, the minimum bid increment, and the enchantments. All of these items are rather powerful, but some of them are clearly a little bit better than others. As a result, some of them are for sale for sale more than once. Finally, it is important that we don’t let one player buy all of the items, which is why we are limiting each player to only one item.

The auction will take place on Saturday, April 16th, at 2:00pm (Pacific Standard Time/West Coast U.S.). All players who want to participate in the auction will meet in the spawn and we will be taking bids one at a time, not using the actual auction system in game because someone might snipe the auction.

Mine!: Diamond Pick
    • Amount for Sale: 2
    • Starting Bid: 400,000
    • Minimum Increment: 20,000
    Efficiency V
    Fortune VII

The Helmet: Diamond Helmet
    • Amount for Sale: 1
    • Starting Bid: 750,000
    • Minimum Increment: 25,000
    Protection V
    Fire Protection V
    Blast Protection V
    Projectile Protection V
    Respiration III
    +5 Full Hearts

The Bough: Bow
    • Amount for Sale: 1
    • Starting Bid: 750,000
    Power VII
    Punch III
    Flame I
    Infinity I

Man Iron: Sword
    • Amount for Sale: 3
    • Starting Bid: 300,000
    • Minimum Increment: 15,000
    Sharpness X
    Knockback III
    Fire Aspect III

Capital Sword: Sword
    • Amount for Sale: 2
    • Starting Bid: 400,000
    Sharpness V
    Looting VII

Last edited:
    central time? same. ya when in central time? (TEXAS FTW)

also that pick is gonna be an AMAZING investment. good thing i got 800k on me and the server's most powerful enderman farm! :D jman, crazy, if we gonna win this we gonna work as a team :D. That capital sword is 400k too! 5 hearts from sword + 5 hearts from helmet + 3 hearts from chestplate = if u fall into the void you loose 1.2 mil! guess that end base is gonna be the death of me! but +12 hearts = **** YEAH! (crazy and jman lol i guess we gonna have to share xD)

Last edited:

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    If you fall for long enough into the void in order to die under normal circumstances, you'll only gain 1/2 hits with 12 hearts. Damage grows exponentially, not linearly.

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    umm, thanks for answering a question i didn't ask point-dexter
    Right, sorry, I forgot I'm not meant to have thoughts on my own and the only times I should speak is when someone asks me to. I'll just resume being a 32-bits operative system, Mr. <username_0xF63DF552>.

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    xD semicolon, you always know how to start an off-topic conversation.
    ikr ;n; sowwy - going on-topic, though, I think those items are way overpowered, and I disapprove of overpowered stuff being owned by already overpowered people '^' it widens the gap between normal players and those who have sio much money they don't even care :C

ikr ;n; sowwy - going on-topic, though, I think those items are way overpowered, and I disapprove of overpowered stuff being owned by already overpowered people '^' it widens the gap between normal players and those who have sio much money they don't even care :C
    Don't worry. We're having plenty of events for poor people too. This is just a different kind of event, is all.

I can't speak for all of the people with a lot of money, but the way I see it, I earned my money. Everyone is capable of doing so regardless of rank. If you choose to put in the effort and time to get an item, there's nothing wrong with that.

Firefly u r so right, we don't GET money, we use our brain, research, and work hard to EARN our money. i work hard, afking, maintenance, and fun with the community, to have a gr8 time on this sevrer. When ppl get rich like this, let it be an inspiration. and when u get rich, do drop parties and be generous cuz we "dont care about our money".

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Imo, looking for youtube tutorials on making XP farms and adding a bit of beauty to the building is far from "working "hard"", so is standing still for entire days while tirelessly mashing your left mouse button ;n;