• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • age, place, etc.

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    I have noticed that many people seem to ask others how old r u and where do you live? Even where do you go to school! i think that this needs to stop. Maybe age is one thing but giving out where u live and other things is another thing. I understand when people want to know more about there new friends but ask them stuff like "what is your favorite part about mc?" or "whats ur favorite color?" but do not ask "where do u live?" It is a bit much.

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    The best way to stop it is saying the truth.
    ...by "truth" I mean that it's none o' their business .-. ok, maybe more elegantly.

Though privacy is still privacy, being asked informations about you is harsh and bothersome :c

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Look, this is the internet. People constantly ask about these things. I typically answer: "I personally don't find that necessary to be known so yeah..." - Just deny the question, or say you're not interested in answering, as that's private info. Its not as if you don't have control over your answer.

I agree however I think it's ok to say a general location so you know the timezone and when that player would usually be avalible to play mc.

People have the rights to speak freely and say what they wish, if you feel unhappy about disclosing your information then feel free to ask the person to go away or something. I mean if someone asks for your exact address then I'd be a little uncomfortable too but if they just ask for where you live just say the country. Give them what they want but not too much

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    first, thx for the info and suggestions! second, i think the oineapple under the sea is funny, but i live in a watermelon not a pineapple sooo it may not work

If someone keeps pestering you about answering personal questions, you should notify a mod since it's sorta harassment?