• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Am i wrong here

Danyl69

I finished building my house today, and some guy that had his house behind me started telling me to move my house 50 blocks away from him. He keeps bragging about his viking style house, and how my house is just a stone block (it isnt). His house doesnt even have windows, and he cant see me. Our homes are 5 blocks apart, and he is complaining, swearing at me, telling me to move my house away or else he will ask the mods to destroy it, and there is a giant hole near my home and he is teling me that is what the mods di when he complained. Im kind of scared. (Also just a funny and stupid thing i wanted to point out is that he then went off to "smoke some legal swiss weed")

Cody

Junior Mod
    Junior Mod
    Ultimate
    Danyl, I hope you are happier with the new spot, you did build a little to close to him, wasnt trying to be rude when it came to the matter.

Danyl69

Danyl, I hope you are happier with the new spot, you did build a little to close to him, wasnt trying
    Danyl, I hope you are happier with the new spot, you did build a little to close to him, wasnt trying to be rude when it came to the matter.
    It's no big issue, building a new house that will never be as good as the previous one for a few hours is no trouble at all! After all, he did pay you a couple hundred dollars for an ultimate rank, so he is way better than some random peasant.

mjnoe70

God
    It's no big issue, building a new house that will never be as good as the previous one for a few hours is no trouble at all! After all, he did pay you a couple hundred dollars for an ultimate rank, so he is way better than some random peasant.
    Hello @Danyl69 I don't think that is it. It is normal to expect that in normal claims people leave roughly minimum of 100 blocks between builds/claims. I have seen mods do the same for others, ranked or not on both sides. This does not give either of the builders room to grow and do what they want with an area. In the end it will come down to whomever built first as to has more rights to that specific area. The only way to get a bit closer would be to join a town, as the structure of them is such that the builds are closer for the town look and also to allow farms to function by others being online. Sorry for the hassles but I sure hope you understand why the move was done.

Last edited: