• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • ...and here comes the GarBear :P

Garrieth

Legend
    Heyya fellow players,

So I have been playing on this wonderful server... I think it's called Aspiria or somethin' :p
    Anyway!
    I finally got signed up here on the forums about a week ago, and was having fun and getting to know the players etc. Thenn I realized [after seeing bambi intro herself finally] was like, "why dosn't everyone love me yet?!" I was getting pretty mad at myself, and eventually drive off the Grand Canyon :I
    POOF! IDEA!
    Sooo... I'm coming to properly introduce myself!

Lemme start over.

Hi, my name is Garrett! Others, including my teachers, call me GarBear. I love building and the whole aspect of creativity in Minecraft. In my real life outside of gaming, I love to draw, skateboard, parkour [yes I can flip], and build in a program called SketchUp. At school, I take an advanced architecture class, in hopes of designing buildings for Panera. If you havn't seen me on the server yet, lemme say one thing: I LOVE PANENA! Okay, if you don't know what Panera is... I will say this upfront: I. Will. Not. Like. U. I don't mean to be mean or anything, I just will take offense if you DON'T like Panera ;)
    That's all I want to say for now, mainly cause I don't like to be stalked just like MOST people xD
    Oh; and this is how I will usually say good-bye...

Cya around,
    Garrett

bambilover1214

Established
    Legend
    hmm?? garbear? reminds me of this

Sorry not sorry xD anyway, I love skateboarding too. (I like longboarding better tbh)

And to be honest I was not surprised seeing panera here. xD I can imagine when you can go to panera this is your reaction

cya!

Garrieth

Legend
    hmm?? garbear? reminds me of this

Sorry not sorry xD anyway, I love skateboarding too. (I like longboarding better tbh)

And to be honest I was not surprised seeing panera here. xD I can imagine when you can go to panera this is your reaction

cya!
    Haha yep! Longboarding is really nice, but mine broke after my mom ran over it xD