• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • AnnualRevolution

Hi, I'm AnnualRevolution but I don't mind what you call me. I used to be a regular player on Oldtown, and although I am a guy, I was simply called Ann. Most of the current players probably won't know who I am, which makes sense, as I have not been active here for... I'm not even sure how long. I left this server because Minecraft had lost its touch to me, and because I was disappointed and actually a little bitter about the drastic change in those who played. Many of my long-known--long as in over-a-year--Minecraft friends had left the server for good by then, or claimed to leave shortly, and I didn't want to have to start over as a player. I have had some really good times, made plenty of embarrassing decisions, met a lot of wonderful people on this server, and I have come to miss it. I can't promise to be on often, as my schedule hardly allows for an hour of free time each weekday, but I hope to meet new people and make new memories in this very updated server.

Hi, I'm AnnualRevolution but I don't mind what you call me. I used to be a regular player on Oldtown, and although I am a guy, I was simply called Ann. Most of the current players probably won't know who I am, which makes sense, as I have not been active here for... I'm not even sure how long. I left this server because Minecraft had lost its touch to me, and because I was disappointed and actually a little bitter about the drastic change in those who played. Many of my long-known--long as in over-a-year--Minecraft friends had left the server for good by then, or claimed to leave shortly, and I didn't want to have to start over as a player. I have had some really good times, made plenty of embarrassing decisions, met a lot of wonderful people on this server, and I have come to miss it. I can't promise to be on often, as my schedule hardly allows for an hour of free time each weekday, but I hope to meet new people and make new memories in this very updated server.
    Good to see you old friend

LivinOfOldtown

Formerly
    its nice to meet you any old friend of my brothers is someone im happy to call a friend of mine welcome back! and enjoy your stay