• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Are moderators still a thing?

Chuck

Settler
    I'm not trying to push my moderator application (which I filed over a year ago by the way with no response), but when I try to view the moderator page, it says I can't, and I never see any mods in-game, which is something that will lead to the death of this server if not fixed. Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?

P

PartumCreed

Well, there are three moderators online right now. It could be that there are none in your timezone.
    Also, Chuck, you are obviously 'pushing' your moderator application. :oops:

StueTheQ

Explorer
    Colossus
    The server has had a lack of Staff members for a bit now, I was just hired as a Trail Mod to help out. We try and be as active as we can and I am sorry if there are little to no staff members on in your timezone, and if your app was sent in over a year ago, it might be that it didn't get accepted or has been lost in all the other applications.

Chuck

Settler
    Can you delete my application if you are a mod so I can fill out another one, as some of the info on it has changed in that time?

Chuck

Settler
    It won't let me, it says: "You don't have permission to view this page" when I try to go to the application site. What should I do?