• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Aspiria 1.9 Update

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Hi, I don't want to make an official post yet, but I'll describe what will be happening with the 1.9 update. OP items will be kept, and the 1.8 server map will still be accessible. We will release a 1.9 reset map, with a redone spawn, shop prices, and new features. We plan to update the servers to 1.9 within a couple days, and release our reset map this Sunday. If you have questions post them here!

philitup333

Colossus
    All I want to know is will the two worlds have 2 different inventories? If one can bring things from map to map whats the purpose of a reset. I would really love to come back on, but the reason I was coming back on was for a fresh start, and I feel like if items were transferable from map to map, that I would have no new interest.

-Phil

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    All I want to know is will the two worlds have 2 different inventories? If one can bring things from map to map whats the purpose of a reset. I would really love to come back on, but the reason I was coming back on was for a fresh start, and I feel like if items were transferable from map to map, that I would have no new interest.

-Phil
    The new reset map will not have any ability to transfer items. It'll be a completely different server with much more new features and capabilities.

Alicietta

Ultimate
    The new reset map will not have any ability to transfer items. It'll be a completely different server with much more new features and capabilities.
    If it won't have the ability to transfer items, How will players keep their OP items they've bought?

Im really looking forward to starting a-fresh but will donars get the diamonds that came with their rank?

philitup333

Colossus
    it says you can get diamonds & C for being director, i never got that in the whole 3 years i have been playing
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456867580,1456867387][/DOUBLEPOST]CANT WAIT FOR RESET

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    i didnt cuz that wasnt a thing then
    Its always been a thing. It has been removed since.
    Im really looking forward to starting a-fresh but will donars get the diamonds that came with their rank?
    No, you will not.
    If it won't have the ability to transfer items, How will players keep their OP items they've bought?
    OP items will not be kept into the 1.9 update, as they will be accessible on the 1.8 map.
    i would assume you would connect separately from hub?
    Yes, the main option in the hub will only be 1.9, there will be a separate way for older players to access 1.8 server.