• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Auditions for Riverdance the Show

So many of you know that me and Huntley15 are making the Point Theatre on the server and we're almost finished making it! :D With that being said, it's time to see who is interested in being part of the first show, Riverdance, as dancers. Now the plan is to skype call everyone who is in it so that way the music can play all at one time vs a youtube video which might have internet issues.

Requirments/More info:
    In order for this to go as planned, we need corporation. It's hard doing a show when players are running around like zoo animals.

We need to plan a time when everyone is on at the same time, I'm not sure how that will go.

You can't give the excuse "I can't dance" you just press buttons xD

All cast must commit to show up to at least 2 rehearsals. You have to know what your doing on stage of coarse.

We will do 2 shows of Riverdance and if we get enough positive feedback, we'll do a 3rd.

Other Stuff:
    We need as many people as we can get! At least 7!

If someone with a screen recorder could be the camera-man and video it, that would be great!

In-case your confused about what this even is, here is a small preview of what it will look like, this is the first song of the real show.

Please reply if your interested!!!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1429499642][/DOUBLEPOST]
    So many of you know that me and Huntley15 are making the Point Theatre on the server and we're almost finished making it! :D With that being said, it's time to see who is interested in being part of the first show, Riverdance, as dancers. Now the plan is to skype call everyone who is in it so that way the music can play all at one time vs a youtube video which might have internet issues.

Requirments/More info:
    In order for this to go as planned, we need corporation. It's hard doing a show when players are running around like zoo animals.

We need to plan a time when everyone is on at the same time, I'm not sure how that will go.

You can't give the excuse "I can't dance" you just press buttons xD

All cast must commit to show up to at least 2 rehearsals. You have to know what your doing on stage of coarse.

We will do 2 shows of Riverdance and if we get enough positive feedback, we'll do a 3rd.

Other Stuff:
    We need as many people as we can get! At least 7!

If someone with a screen recorder could be the camera-man and video it, that would be great!

In-case your confused about what this even is, here is a small preview of what it will look like, this is the first song of the real show.

Please reply if your interested!!!
    EDIT: Dear mods/people who control daylight, I would like to make an agreement for the day of the show, we have sun-powered spot lights, can we get daylight to stay on for the whole thing till it's finished? Otherwise I honestly don't know what we will do...

I won't be any use because I can't film and I lag a lot, but I'll be able to help with anything like directions, pointers, assistance etc. Basically anything that doesn't require precision that will be on the film

I'll be a dancer! I preform my panda dance in front of my parents all the time... xD I could also be the cameraman.

Yea we need AT LEAST 6 people to be able to run the show but 9 would realy be nice! And also my brother said after we get 6 people, then we'll look for a camerman so that's not the top priority at the moment, we need dancers ;P

ok i could help out with it! i dont get on here much when u do its a long time! just let me know what you need done! $