• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Bak, Please don't quit ;-;

Bak please don't quit,
    http://imgur.com/ykjs5yR

#SaveBak, Bak I'm sorry to hear about this, i was the first person you told and it's all because I'm the only one you trust and I'm the only one who talks to you, this is sad ;-;. i don't know why people have changed. but i want you to know that some people never will, stay strong bak ;-;. i hope you decide to stay with us ;-;...

Added:
    I have agreed to stick with bak, and quit. Im sorry, But the one thing that hurt me the most, when i said "Im sorry guys, Im quitting" everyone said "k bye" and that was the end, not gonna lie, it hurt. I'm sorry i had to go. But i will be back the 17th. Its the day i joined, and it will be the day i leave.

Last edited:

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    Don't leave us... we wuve you as our mod sry for the baby talk, but when i talk like that, you KNOW im serious XD

"Its just a bunch of whinny, rude kids, almost all the good people left, no one talks to you anymore, its not the same warm family I was used to when I joined.. I've just noticed recently that its becoming one of those servers that I was trying to avoid in the first place. I'm wasting my time everytime I join, the only reason here lately ive been logging on any more is to talk to some people.. I can't even.. like lol.. So ultimately, all of these things have been dynamites just stacking up into a pile.. then this afternoon there was this huge fight in the aspiria group chat and that was the spark that lite my dynamites..so rip" -bak :p

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    People, everyone is leaving so fast. We need to become a family once again and welcome others into our family
    who am i kidding, its not THAT simple to do something like that... Maybe it's worth a shot... maybe...

"Its just a bunch of whinny, rude kids, almost all the good people left, no one talks to you anymore, its not the same warm family I was used to when I joined.. I've just noticed recently that its becoming one of those servers that I was trying to avoid in the first place. I'm wasting my time everytime I join, the only reason here lately ive been logging on any more is to talk to some people.. I can't even.. like lol.. So ultimately, all of these things have been dynamites just stacking up into a pile.. then this afternoon there was this huge fight in the aspiria group chat and that was the spark that lite my dynamites..so rip" -bak :p
    This was sent to me on Skype wasn't it xD.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464914386,1464914334][/DOUBLEPOST]If you need me, Skype me, @Jenna_Music :3.. I'm the one with the ugly face >_>

I feel that I left at the right time... I knew what was coming to the community and I felt that it was the right time. Bak, I remember when I met you on old town... This was like, a year and a half ago? You were always loyal to old town/aspira, but I know it's your choice to leave, so leave if you want, stay if you want.

P.S. I find it funny that both of our names are Nick :D

I feel that I left at the right time... I knew what was coming to the community and I felt that it was the right time. Bak, I remember when I met you on old town... This was like, a year and a half ago? You were always loyal to old town/aspira, but I know it's your choice to leave, so leave if you want, stay if you want.

lol :p

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    So much "don't leave Bak posts" O.o
    Is this just to stir up drama? I mean if you wanna leave, then leave. The "I'm leaving threds" were very popular/flooding the enjin forums back 1.7, and usually the "I'm leaving threads" are aimed to grab certain reactions so the person who posted the thread has more of a reason to stay rather than actually leaving o3o

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    So much "don't leave Bak posts" O.o
    Is this just to stir up drama? I mean if you wanna leave, then leave. The "I'm leaving threds" were very popular/flooding the enjin forums back 1.7, and usually the "I'm leaving threads" are aimed to grab certain reactions so the person who posted the thread has more of a reason to stay rather than actually leaving o3o
    wow r00d *gets popcorn as people grab their forks n' torches

NICKKKKKK HIIII I THOUGHT YOU DIED OR SOMETHING
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465257383,1465257308][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yeah rip xD its funny how I said 1 tiny msg in skype and then that set off an uproar server-forum-wide lmao
    This was my fault xD Sorry :3