• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Ban appeal

AlexEd

I admit I used a hacked client.
    ill never use a hacked client on this server I enjoyd my time there. First 2 days of the server turn into the best Minecraft experience ive had. I met amazing people there and wish to come back and play with them.
    Hope you understand

-AlexEd

jojowildson

Helper
    Chat Moderator
    Ultimate
    Next time make another thread, and don't bring old ones like these back up. If you would wish to make an unban application here is the link:

Please be patient, and keep in mind that the moderators have real life commitments, and activates they are committed too. Keep that in mind, and continue to better your efforts, to become a better player.

Hope this Helps :D

mjnoe70

God
    I admit I used a hacked client.
    ill never use a hacked client on this server I enjoyd my time there. First 2 days of the server turn into the best Minecraft experience ive had. I met amazing people there and wish to come back and play with them.
    Hope you understand

-AlexEd
    This is not the location you would add this type of request. You would have to fill out an unban request at https://aspiriamc.com/threads/unban-application-read-before-posting.3707/ which is also available on the menu of the website under the more option. Good luck and try to keep things clean.