• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Ban appeal

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    I admit I used a hacked client.
    ill never use a hacked client on this server I enjoyd my time there. First 2 days of the server turn into the best Minecraft experience ive had. I met amazing people there and wish to come back and play with them.
    Hope you understand

-AlexEd

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Next time make another thread, and don't bring old ones like these back up. If you would wish to make an unban application here is the link:

Please be patient, and keep in mind that the moderators have real life commitments, and activates they are committed too. Keep that in mind, and continue to better your efforts, to become a better player.

Hope this Helps :D

I admit I used a hacked client.
    ill never use a hacked client on this server I enjoyd my time there. First 2 days of the server turn into the best Minecraft experience ive had. I met amazing people there and wish to come back and play with them.
    Hope you understand

-AlexEd
    This is not the location you would add this type of request. You would have to fill out an unban request at https://aspiriamc.com/threads/unban-application-read-before-posting.3707/ which is also available on the menu of the website under the more option. Good luck and try to keep things clean.

I cant access the unban page so I will put the unban application here
    Member Name:Gab328
    What is your In-Game name: Gab328
    What staff member banned you: We dont know
    What is the exact ban reason given when attempting to log onto server?
    X-ray
    Why were you banned?
    X-ray
    How do you plan to improve your actions?
    By not doing these actions ever again
    Why do you wish to be unbanned?
    I really enjoyed the server and gratefully am disappointed in myself after reflection I am sorry for what I have done, I also feel left out as my cousins are all playing without me, I tried to find other servers but none was as good so please give me a chance.
    Additional Information
    This server taught me to never cheat anyone or anything again

Status
    Not open for further replies.