• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Banned...?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    I have permanently banned for greifing by someone who I don't know; which for a fact I did grief. I have been false-fully accused and would like to appeal so I may continue building with friends. Please and thank you if your willing to help me out!

dethrowe

Settler
    God
    I just got banned 2. I have no clue what is going on. One min im flying around and the next I was getting questioned about my buildings. No reason given just kicked right off the server. Never grieved never bothered anyone just poof and im perm banned for no reason.

Garrieth

Legend
    I have permanently banned for greifing by someone who I don't know; which for a fact I did grief. I have been false-fully accused and would like to appeal so I may continue building with friends. Please and thank you if your willing to help me out!
    Nooo why Auralias! I wanted to build with ya :I

Garrieth

Legend
    Dethrowe, you got banned for building, Profanity, things that shouldn't be built.
    You built some pretty immature stuff... Aspiria is for younger people too, so we need to keep it clean :)
    By 7 year old cousin plays on here sometimes on my account when he comes over, and if my aunt sees something in chat she dosn't like... there goes me... out the window :I

dethrowe

Settler
    God
    I built a waterfountain. Profanity? It didnt even spell anything. I was not finished with it yet it was going to be alot bigger like something you would see in a mansion. But apparently if you screw up a build and someone dont like it you get banned with no explaination and no chance to explain myself. Ive never done anything bad, never even got a warning for doing something bad.

The ban duration was meant to be made temporary and has been fixed. Since the situation has been fixed, this thread will now be locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.