• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Beautiful Cities made by Players

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    QuestionAverted and BaldingAdonis (formerly mikkeyman)
    I was doing my usual thing in the server until I was invited to look at a city. Holy mother of minecraft, I saw the city at night, it looked so pretty @_@
    Anyways, for you guys to see this wonderful city, here's a time lapse of their city. Enjoy :3

DiCape, Kiyan200, and ShutupChibsi
    Decided to do a trade with Logan and my gawsh, the city and his friends made was amazing. Here's another time lapse video featuring their city @w@

TransparentFate
    -Removed

Last edited:
    woooo! Thanks Fate. It looks completely different (better, in fact) on your computer. Ours can't handle the shaders you have active, unfortunately.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Okay I will say this now, regardless who you are and you're social standing with me, I do not take requests because my minecraft mail, email, and the minecraft /msg is getting spammed with requests non stop and it's starting to bother me. The one's I've shown have not asked me once to do a time lapse for them. Guys, try to understand this >_>
    Just like how I don't do commissions/requests on skins ouo

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Not even sure if people even read the forums and people don't even care about what I say in-game, I still get raided with requests in minecraft. From this point on, I'll say yes to record but never will record. I'll continue saying yes until they read the forums =w=

I've seen/heard complaints about you not reviewing bases and since it's appropriate I just want to say what some people have said is pathetic. If you want someone to show your base or whatever and they say no politely then you have a duty to respect their decisions as it is their choice and they cannot be forced. Started to get annoyed with the cheek of some players..

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Well I got a random change of heart last night (more of when I just woke up), I'll be taking requests up to 5 people at a time :V it'll attract people to get on the forums~
    also this'll have me to look forward to ouo

Also, my latest video felt so bad, I can't end youtube with a poorly made video >_> (might remove it)

Anyways, I'll be doing time lapses again for others ouob

LivinOfOldtown

Formerly
    i do think its pathetic how people have acted towards fates decision i think it is great that fate will be doing videos again however if fate denies your request show some respect i dont think people realize that fate has around 2 hours or more in each video and i suppose they dont care if fate RESPECTFULLY denies then you treat the decision with the utter most respect. done with my rant now. keep up the good work sur fate ouo