• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Beautiful Cities made by Players

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Thank you Logan, someone who actually supports me. Greatly appreciated, here take my hug of approval (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
    I keep telling people the conditions like "if there's rain, I can't do it until it subsides." I need perfect straight runs or the video will be messed up, like Kiyan, DiCape, and Chibi-chan video, rain messed it up 2 times. You're almost correct on 2 hours, takes roughly about an hour to 3 hours if the shot is perfect with no interruptions, but minecraft likes to mess me up a lot, so usually takes about 2-4 hours of recording then another 2-6 hours of video editing. (My other video was 6 hours worth of content, took 2 weeks to get it done).

Also, I'm getting a legit video editing program. The video will no longer be down scaled because it is in 60fps. This will take some time in, so when I'm done on my side, I'll be taking in some requests. Nice day to you people.

Again, thank you Logan for understanding my position ; w ;

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Another update
    -Removed my video
    -Added a not so mean rant to my video
    -I will start taking requests next week
    -You can request your own music when I make your video
    -No cheesy effects
    -Can be MLG (everything MLG related, not sure if appropriate or not)

Fate, I think this is an awesome thing you're doing. I'm Sorry that this project caused you so much frustration. Good luck with the new software!

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    +1,000 bump
    Ima revive this, idk how but I'll do this again for people o3o
    Long story short, my laptop broke and windows 10 failed on me (hopefully I didn't brick my desktop)

Can you do one with me and hentaidood? We have a nice house.