• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Being muted for nothing?

I was on the serer recent defending myself from being harassed. GoM_Yat3 then muted me for nothing. I was having CryingElf ask for a reason and we didn't get any. I was also called an idiot and told to shut up and yet those people didn't get a mute? I'm confused.

The players involved were;
    RandomPops,
    Ronip,
    and MyNameIsntJames.
    Random and Ronip repeatedly harassed Tobi/Catbearr if you need an ign, and when it was complained about to a mod, a normal, "Mynameisntjames" steps in and says "Stfu Catbearr you are annoying."

I would like an explanation as to why one person is muted while the others were a bigger part of the issue.

You did say some things that were worthy of a mute. It is a short temporary mute that should be over in a couple of minutes if not already.

What did I say? Why were the others not muted? I was also accused of sexually harassing Roni!

PurpleMan

Ultimate
    Right. First things first. A 10 minute mute is not something to complain about. Secondly a gang of players seemingly calling another player gay while he denies it is essentially homophobic as it was in a mildly malicious manner. We have told you (As a single persoN) to stop countless times and you didn't. So I had the go ahead from DM to mute you. This thread is a waste of time. I muted you for disturbing the piece as you seemed like the ring leader for the argument (which for anyones information died down after you were muted). Period.

I was the only one who asked. It was a simple question.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470250192,1470250145][/DOUBLEPOST]No one told me to stop anything.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470250322][/DOUBLEPOST]Plus, how is a gay person homophobic???

Just since I was mentioned in this thread I'll say that what happened to me was that we were playing ronip's minecart game with catbear crying elf and ronip, and I won but catbear didn't pay up the full amount so I was asking for it, and in the end DM just gave me the money's worth and I was done talking about it.

I didn't have anything to do with the harassment unless you consider asking for your money harassing :)

a gang of players seemingly calling another player gay while he denies it is essentially homophobic as it was in a mildly malicious manner.
    If I am reading this right, you're saying that Persons A-D are calling Person E gay and Person E denying the accusation is counting as being homophobic? That is not that case, if anything, what IS a malicious manner are the group of people using homosexuality as an insult to another person.

BiGUNMAN

Owner
    Owner
    Hi, BoxHeadFreak (originally), or Tobi has been a consistent trouble maker here on Aspiria for over two years. I don't know about what happened in this situation, but I think it may have been deserved. I personally won't investigate.

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    Wait, then why is this just a mute? If he's been causing trouble, isn't this worthy of a mute, or ban for that matter?

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Retired Mod
    Wait, then why is this just a mute? If he's been causing trouble, isn't this worthy of a mute, or ban for that matter?
    He has been punished before, if I recall correctly. Besides, we can't just permanently banish people just because we feel like it.

In the past I was causing drama between a few players and I was acting like an idiot. The result of that was a perm ban. That was nearly 2 years ago. I have not started any trouble since then. I didn't plan to start anything either. The reason this started is because I didn't pay my share of the gambling. I needed money to build a house and make amour since I'm just starting out. Yes Sheba (CryingElf) may have supplied the material and etc needed. I just didn't wanna keep asking for money and items. I then proceeded to joke around by giving him 5$. DMGeorgie did give me 300k which I gave back not taking a single dollar. I was then harassed by multiple players to pay the sum due. Then, I was told to "shut the f***k up" because I was "annoying" and that I was "stupid". Soon after DMGeorgie or Yat3s gave me a 10 minute mute. I was not given a warning or told to stop before hand. I was barley given an explanation besides "disrupting the community". Yet there were multiple people involved who were doing much worse. Also the gay thing wasn't meant to be malicious. I just asked out of curiosity. I didn't know asking about someones sexuality was against rules. He just came off as gay to me and if he is offended I'll apologize.

Honestly I was the guy he was supposed to pay but please don't take this as me doing something wrong honestly after I got payed by DM then I didn't get anymore involved payed back the 5 and moved on

Also no it's not rigged xD