• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Better later than never- Introducing to the most handsome pumpkin man you have ever seen

Corrosive_st

Settler
    Titan
    Corrosive here, after a long journey to the depths of the internet, I ended up here by some odd chance. Anyone who has the little discord icon in their desktop / phone's homescreen has prolly heard of me. Well, at least those whose eardrums I didnt blast already. I wandered here to tell you some quick facts about myself because honestly, I'm kinda self-centered. Also intros are always fun to do.
    So where to even start.. prolly many know that I live in the northern europe, in the land of lakes and forests. Also snow. A lot of snow.
    My hobbies include... Well other than using 90% of my time on the magical portal of internet, I write stories and such. Little novels of knights, dragons and the depths of the human mind. Praise the sun, ho ho! (Oh and I also was thinking of sharing some of these with you all, so hit me up if yer interested on that.... Even a little?)
    The other thing is that I absolutely love halloween, and my base on red is basically a halloween - themed island, with a haunted house, abandoned church and more to come! Also pumpkins. A lot of pumpkins.
    Anyway, I think thats kinda all I have to say about myself for now, so if you read it this far, how about leaving a cool message or a question? Have fun and enjoy Aspiria, and may the force be with you.