• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Brick Co.

Would you be willing to sign up?

• Sorry, i don't want to but good luck with it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Hey guys! This is my first post but i'm glad to announce, i will be making a business that will be industry wise... Selling the best blocks e.g most expensive for half the price! But also offering jobs to people i can trust to work for me and get a wage every time you do the job that has been assigned to you. Unfortunately this will take a while because the Brick Co. tower is still in the making but once that is done the factory will be made and we will be in shape!

Is that the large tower construction I believe someone was asking for investments a while back?
    Im not sure
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431857553][/DOUBLEPOST]
    *raises hand* ill do it ;P
    So are we just selling blocks? Like diamond, gold, etc?
    No, it will be main building blocks for example: bricks and stuff that go for alot of money but we sell them cheaper as well as making them and selling them in the shop to invest da doe
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431857585][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Count me in brick can I be the co-owner (Like the village???)
    I already have a co-owner (Mellena) but you can be an executive :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431857626][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I haven't even seen it yet :c
    When your on i'll show you :) I've put it on hold since i'm doing another project but i'll try to fit in more time

Shawn889

Established
    Legend
    Im not sure
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431857553][/DOUBLEPOST]
    No, it will be main building blocks for example: bricks and stuff that go for alot of money but we sell them cheaper as well as making them and selling them in the shop to invest da doe
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431857585][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I already have a co-owner (Mellena) but you can be an executive :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431857626][/DOUBLEPOST]
    When your on i'll show you :) I've put it on hold since i'm doing another project but i'll try to fit in more time
    Okay :)