• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Can I get unbanned pls?

Voltank1

well it says I've been banned for a week and I am not really sure why when I am pretty sure I haven't done anything bannable...

Jordan DG

Junior Mod
    Junior Mod
    Titan
    Hello. You were identified to be a secondary account of "OishiSenpaiBlad", who is currently banned for Griefing by @captainkittyx. I have attached screenshots to support this. The first shows a scan of your ip-address and the search return of all accounts associated with it:

1566065628384.png

The next image displays the reason for the ban of the "OishiSenpaiBlad" account:
    1566065714832.png

The bans between both accounts have since been synced. Hope this helps :)

Jordan DG

Junior Mod
    Junior Mod
    Titan
    As mentioned, I have synced the ban duration to the same period as the other account. If what you say is true, then I truly apologise. I'm sure you'll understand though, we get 100s of people claiming its their brother or sister doing the bad stuff, that when it genuinely is someone's sibling, it is very difficult for us to believe it.

Jordan DG

Junior Mod
    Junior Mod
    Titan
    If you can provide this proof I can unban you of course, but seeing as its 9h left only, I'm not sure if it is worth it. As I said, if it truly was your brother then I apologize for not believing you, its just that is (naturally) everyone's go-to excuse for breaking the rules. :)

-J