• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Can't Connect to Server

I can't connect to the aspiria sever. Every time I try to it gives me this message: IO.NETTY.CHANNEL.ABSTRACTCHANNELS$ANNOTEDCONNECTEXCEPTION: CONNECTION REFUSED: NO FURTHER INFORMATION.

How can I fix it?

Server is offline, it's not your bad. Don't worry, it happens to everyone... Imagine that they're doing maintenance 'cause they will add SkyBlock... I say imagine 'cause that's not what will happen xD

I'm not sure but maybe it's because we're just started the year and the owner hasn't paid the annual or monthly suscription, so I imagine that he will in a few hours :D, so don't worry, I imagine that we'll play soon.

I can't connect to the aspiria sever. Every time I try to it gives me this message: IO.NETTY.CHANNEL.ABSTRACTCHANNELS$ANNOTEDCONNECTEXCEPTION: CONNECTION REFUSED: NO FURTHER INFORMATION.

How can I fix it?
    Same but I had this moment of shock like 'they haven't deleted the server have they!?'

I always get really scared I got banned by mistake or something so my first thought was "Oh shoot they banned me. Why?" then I went on my sister's account and the same message showed up for her so I decided that the server was just down

I always get really scared I got banned by mistake or something so my first thought was "Oh shoot they banned me. Why?" then I went on my sister's account and the same message showed up for her so I decided that the server was just down
    Bro xDD, u made me laugh xD, but it could be, of course, here we have the best STAFF so that won't happen, don't worry :D