• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Client Plugin List?

PsyberTech

Colossus
    Do we have a list some place with a list of plugins in which player clients are expected to interact?

I am not at all talking about any protection programs that player clients need not know about. Such as any anti-hacking/cheating. I am talking about in game clients that handle Claims, Repairs, Chat, Chest Management or Sign Modifications etc?

I would like to start putting together within these forums information on the available plugins, their current configurations and how a player client can use them properly.

Many thanks,

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    As far as I know, this server has no mods (following the actual, right definition of "mod"), apart from Spigot and something that enables proxy-servers to work (I believe), so clients don't need any custom mod, nor they could use any. Every gameplay modification comes with serverside plugins (again, following the right terminology).

Last edited:

PsyberTech

Colossus
    *sigh* OK, Plugins... I never said INSTALLED MODS.. you need to lighten up and read considering that I kept saying PLUGINS over and over.. You never seem to do anything in these forums except flame people over nothing. Are you a troll?

Sheez...