Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • [CLOSED] Beta Testing Adventure Map - Zombie Survival

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    I really liked it! It was fun to play and a good way to pass time or have fun with some friends. I couldn't figure out where it said what wave i was on though... also the texture pack didnt work 100% of the time. It was great other than that

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Typically I say
    "It works, you're just doing it wrong" but instead of that, you're supposed to click on that link, it'll redirect you to the site where to download it, then you simply apply it to your mc. It is a massive pack, so it'll take some time if your game freezes

Fate on my first or second post I said PS, I remember what I was going to write. When you die and game is over, I noticed which ever doors where left up from previous game, remains up. In other words if you door up every house/room and you die you can start the game again and they will all be doored up.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Due to the door closing on players if leaving half way through the game, I think it is very much necessary for me to rewrite all of the command blocks

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Beta testing is closed, all players who participated will receive their OP crates that I've been saving up. I expected at least 10 people to try but on got as little as 3 confirmed people.

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    poor fate :( well, at least you got feedback. It was really good too! i can tell you put in a lot of effort

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Here's the line up for the next up coming projects

Not final name (builders)

Project_Kode (_Kode)
    Modern Day (Crazy and Sheepi)
    Project Nazi Zombie (Kry)

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Hwads up, next beta map will be coming out soon!

But I'll make a new thread rather than continuing this one.

This map is closed, so if you wanted an OP crate, tough luck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.