• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • comunity build town

Hello builders! I want to invite you to help me and my friends build a medieval town. It is a long process, but if we work hard we can do it. I'm no completely banning it but, if u use Redstone pls run it by me or dog51 first. Also any big builds like castles or mansions (etc.) run that by me or dog51 pls (some people say they can build when actually they are terrible). As of this moment we have a church, hobo camp , graveyard( you can add to the graveyard if u want), and a castle in process being built by engla2002. I would prefer running all builds by me or dog51 first but you don't have to, it would just be nice. Thank you for you time builders and ill meat you on the server.

Garrieth

Legend
    Hello builders! I want to invite you to help me and my friends build a medieval town. It is a long process, but if we work hard we can do it. I'm no completely banning it but, if u use Redstone pls run it by me or dog51 first. Also any big builds like castles or mansions (etc.) run that by me or dog51 pls (some people say they can build when actually they are terrible). As of this moment we have a church, hobo camp , graveyard( you can add to the graveyard if u want), and a castle in process being built by engla2002. I would prefer running all builds by me or dog51 first but you don't have to, it would just be nice. Thank you for you time builders and ill meat you on the server.
    Hey! I remember dog51! mj did you go by another name? If so, do you remember me?!