• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • DM

Grecc

Established
    Hello fellow friends, acquaintances, and mostly strangers! My name is DM. I have been on Old Town for about two years now and sadly Old Town has lost many players who I have grown to know as my family. As a result have found myself growing more inactive. Most people do not know me very well as I am fairly inactive in chat due to my lack of interest. As much as I do wish people from Old Town past would rejoin this fabulous community I must face the harsh reality that many people who I have grown to love are no longer willing to take time and visit us. I would like to get to know more of the newer players on Old Town and hopefully open the doors to new opportunities and friendships. :moo:

Many players are leaving of boredom and some are banned. This sets off a chain reaction of people leaving. First, someone leaves. Than their friend leaves there are no friends left. This demolishes peoples friendships and makes people very sad. I understand that and other players do too. Its almost impossible to replace a friend that has grown very close to you. I hope the players left can find new friendships and opportunities. Please stay strong while this great community builds itself back up again. :D:D:D.... :moo:MOO!