• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Donor Rank Changes

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Hi, as many of you have suddenly discovered, the rank benefits for all purchasable ranks on our store have changed. This thread is for the purpose of discussing these changes, so let us begin!

I will list all the changes to each individual rank and will then shortly explain what's going on, then, feel free to discuss after you've read the changes.

Here is a Google Spreadsheet where you can compare the rank changes: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1refw3YT98tpAfg3yVkVIJZNYSfl47Kp1wC7FoFPE3Uo/edit?usp=sharing

Please read through all of it before making a comment or contributing to the discussion, thank you.

PrinceAlibaba

Alicietta's Prince
    Legend
    Could I ask why we can't have /repair, /repair all, and /heal. The repair command is what's gonna frustrate some players and cause complaints

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Could I ask why we can't have /repair, /repair all, and /heal. The repair command is what's gonna frustrate some players and cause complaints
    Of course you can! As a requirement by the Mojang EULA we cannot provide players with "unfair advantages" over other players in terms of benefits when it comes to purchasing them. Basically absolutely no amount of pay-for-advantage is tolerated.

PrinceAlibaba

Alicietta's Prince
    Legend
    Of course you can! As a requirement by the Mojang EULA we cannot provide players with "unfair advantages" over other players in terms of benefits when it comes to purchasing them. Basically absolutely no amount of pay-for-advantage is tolerated.
    Ahhh makes sense now. No Pay To Play.

PsyberTech

Colossus
    It really bothers me that I seem to have wasted hundreds of dollars to have a few weeks use of the specific items that were removed. After going through your spreadsheet, I hope that you will go back and enable all of the MCMMO functions that were disabled. Like the repair skill seeing that there is no monetary incentive against its use any longer. After being told directly by BiG, that all of us Pre-EULA donators could either keep our current perks or switch to the new ones, I must admit that I am upset and quite disillusioned over being blindsided without warning by the removal of almost all of our perks that we spent money here to obtain. Especially again, after being told it would NOT effect us who bought our upgrades earlier. This all started for me when I upgraded to Director and then found out that promised perks were not even available.

Posting this thread after the fact feel like the twist of the knife after it was stabbed into my back.

What is next? All of the OP items have to go, and you will just delete them all off the server after I have spent another hundred on them? I did not mind spending a hundred or so every month on this server, but now I have to be concerned that from hence forward all benefits and perks will be deleted a few weeks later.

All of my donations stop here and now until I feel the server and the slap to the face of the donators have been dealt with. I could care less for hats, disguises or a billion homes.

My Hundreds of dollars in donations a month is done with... There are other communities out there, and again, I might bring back DecisiveCraft with its 23 worlds in Bungee.

Sigh...

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    I don't think OP items will be deleted, as buying an OP crate will give OP items to a lot of people.
    HOWEVER, if the McMMO repair thingy those OP items are mostly doomed, as they can't be enchanted with Mending (or if they are, not everyone will be able to add it to each and every one of their items). I can get over having to grind to repair my stuff (even if it will make building a LOT slower, but that's fair), but OP items need an alternate way of being repaired, unless they are intended to be "temporary".

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Are the new trails going to be fine? I mean, most people are not even remotely considering this, but they might lower a low-end PC's performance with some trails, like the wings, or the server's, seeing how each wings user will spawn 150 particles every 1/20th of a second.
    Don't misunderstand me, I LOVE these trails (even if they compromise your /vanish)...

_Trophyy_

Settler
    Titan
    I'd like to ask about the /fly command. In the document it is said that ranks will keep this command unchanged, but in the store i saw the part that we can use it "only in our claims", so im not sure now. Will the /fly stay unchanged after EULA or will it only be available inside claims?

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    I've been saying this since yesterday: "it doesn't effect you", "you have nothing to worry about" to all pre-EULA donors. This message still remains the same.
    It really bothers me that I seem to have wasted hundreds of dollars to have a few weeks use of the specific items that were removed. After going through your spreadsheet, I hope that you will go back and enable all of the MCMMO functions that were disabled. Like the repair skill seeing that there is no monetary incentive against its use any longer. After being told directly by BiG, that all of us Pre-EULA donators could either keep our current perks or switch to the new ones, I must admit that I am upset and quite disillusioned over being blindsided without warning by the removal of almost all of our perks that we spent money here to obtain. Especially again, after being told it would NOT effect us who bought our upgrades earlier.
    Later this week you will be able to choose between the Pre-EULA or EULA rank benefits (one or the other). I purposely forced it upon everyone as whoever wants to change to pre-EULA ranks will have to send a message/mail to me via game, a staff member, or website conversation. Their will also be a forum post for getting your pre-EULA rank (assuming you're qualified). I did this because I wanted to see the responses and see whether or not you guys feel the current perks are good enough. Although the feedback is forced I get a very good criticism and input. Something that you usually don't get. I do now look back and think it wasn't the best method, I should have warned all you guys via a /mail (ingame), but it's already done, so now you know from here. Now, to address the fact that you feel deceived by me. I do understand why you feel that way, and I may have not tried hard enough to comfort/assure some in the fact that they are not "effected", as I've mentioned at the start of this post. I never even had the idea of forcing the pre-EULA donors to adapt to new ranks, I did have the idea of forcing you guys to try them out though. Now you know what each has to offer, and you can make a good choice. I also know what you guys think about it. Finally, I just want to say that the server is here to give you guys what you want, so I can't really take anything away from you guys, if you want something it usually always happens.

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    I purposely forced it upon everyone as whoever wants to change to pre-EULA ranks will have to send a message/mail to me via game, a staff member, or website conversation.
    That explains why /fly is allowed '^'

In my opinion, the McMMO repair feature should be enabled with the upcoming EULA ranks. Also, if this is a legitimate place to state it, I'll be sticking to the EULA set for now.

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    I love how BiG made this amazing speech. What i find really funny though is right after the speech, u get the question all non-donors ask: what elua? Honestly, to all you non-donors asking that, it shouldn't really matter to you since it doesn't affect you. But i guess there are just some curious minds... Like me i guess XD

PandaMaxTPN

Established
    Titan
    are you kidding me?! /fix is gone? now i cant use my tools as much as i want without making more tools just to fix it and wasting exp, and also why is /jump and /thru gone? There are a lot a negative things here but im not saying there aren't some good ones.

PsyberTech

Colossus
    I've been saying this since yesterday: "it doesn't effect you", "you have nothing to worry about" to all pre-EULA donors. This message still remains the same.

Later this week you will be able to choose between the Pre-EULA or EULA rank benefits (one or the other). I purposely forced it upon everyone as whoever wants to change to pre-EULA ranks will have to send a message/mail to me via game, a staff member, or website conversation. Their will also be a forum post for getting your pre-EULA rank (assuming you're qualified). I did this because I wanted to see the responses and see whether or not you guys feel the current perks are good enough. Although the feedback is forced I get a very good criticism and input. Something that you usually don't get. I do now look back and think it wasn't the best method, I should have warned all you guys via a /mail (ingame), but it's already done, so now you know from here. Now, to address the fact that you feel deceived by me. I do understand why you feel that way, and I may have not tried hard enough to comfort/assure some in the fact that they are not "effected", as I've mentioned at the start of this post. I never even had the idea of forcing the pre-EULA donors to adapt to new ranks, I did have the idea of forcing you guys to try them out though. Now you know what each has to offer, and you can make a good choice. I also know what you guys think about it. Finally, I just want to say that the server is here to give you guys what you want, so I can't really take anything away from you guys, if you want something it usually always happens.

Considering that the commands have already been removed from me, know that it looks like you just took them away. I am not complaining that you might do something, but to the fact that you already did.

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Trails have been temporarily disabled due to the fact that we did not test them out well enough (they were causing lag). We are now in the process of creating our own custom trails feature (and yes, they will be significantly better).

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    I've spoken to a couple donors and have decided to send out a /mail send - regarding the matter to you guys. From what I've understood forcing you guys to try out the ranks wasn't a good idea, my mistake. You guys told me you were frustrated with the changes which you guys didn't even receive a warning about (I don't know why I didn't warn you guys.. Should have via /mail). I also should have added the new benefits without removing the old ones and then give you guys a choice of whether or not you want the pre-EULA ranks or EULA ranks, but now that it's done I will be keeping it how it is. On Thursday (tomorrow) I will announce the new features the EULA ranks get, and all pre-EULA donors will be able to choose whether or not they want the new ranks, or old ones.