• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Dysfunctional1

Hi I'm Dyzfunctional1 I've been on this server for a few months. I keep to my self and don't usually type in chat (unless to make a funny comment :p) I am banned now because "ChingChangCharli" stole my base, all my supplies, and had me ban for taking some of my coal out of a furnace. I probably wont be back to this server (EVER) this troll "IS" a much better builder than I could ever be so I guess I must leave for being unpopular.

Last edited:
    Its all O.K. though ChingChangCharli can go ahead and keep all of my chests filled with diamonds, enchanted diamond armor, and enchanted tools that he claimed while I was AFK. He can even keep all the rail tracks I put in the chests from the abandon mine I found. Even the around 500 torches under now his base. Must be nice to have immunity from rules. ChingChangCharli "GOD" how much that title cost?

Even if you buy the $300 ultimate rank, which is much higher than God, the rules still apply to you and the staff members will still treat anyone with this rank then same as someone without a rank at all.

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Its all O.K. though ChingChangCharli can go ahead and keep all of my chests filled with diamonds, enchanted diamond armor, and enchanted tools that he claimed while I was AFK. He can even keep all the rail tracks I put in the chests from the abandon mine I found. Even the around 500 torches under now his base. Must be nice to have immunity from rules. ChingChangCharli "GOD" how much that title cost?
    A rank does not give you immunity to being punished. For one to be punished one must provide proof of breaking a rule. Regarding your complaint of the lack of wild teleport, I assure you that's coming at some point.

Thank you Biggun for taking notice. Hope you also look into the blocks mined and / claimed. Never minded the daily greifing every day I've logged in scene 1.8 but trying to get me ban for taking my own property crosses every single line. As for DreadySemicolon unban app sent before ever making first comment. Also tried to contact mods before scene 1.8 NEVER heard a reply. Tried in chat when grieved 4+mods show in tab never any replies even when sent a personal message for days.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460970731,1460970048][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll be back in 1.8 for the time. Sempai "Top it off, 1.8 has no support in there. So if anything, whoops" threat noted. Been afk from 1.8 for months and no damages. Be expecting someone who would say that quote though. Respectable players seem to have stayed behind. So far

TransparentFate Thanks for trying to shut me up on a different thread. Guess you just got to get the last word in that bad.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460972203,1460971983][/DOUBLEPOST]Thread shows "You have insufficient privileges to reply here." Is that how mods handle thing here or just play favorites?

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    [...] As for DreadySemicolon, the unban application was sent before I ever made my first comment. I also tried to contact the mods before scene 1.8 and NEVER heard a reply. Tried in chat when grieved: 4+ mods (shown in the TAB list) never gave me any reply, even when sent a personal message, for days.
    If that is true, then I'm out of rights to say anything. I think. I was still a moderator back in 1.8 (until some months before Christmas), but I don't usually ignore people that ask for help directly from me. I probably somehow missed your message(s) due to being stupid :C ;n;

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Well I did send you mail, but thing was you never replied to it, so I can't help you from there anymore since you didn't reply to it '^'
    Also hearing from other mods, you've been attempted to be contacted about this matter, but you didn't respond to it o3o

Was this in 1.8 or 1.9? If in 1.8 was the 1.9 server still out? If the names were shaded in tab, they may have been in the other server. I personally do not think it is possible for FOUR mods to be on and not see it, unless it was during that discord chat a while ago or if they were helping the server with something. I am confident in our mods that they would not ignore someone if they needed help. Rank or no rank, friend or not. Okay I made my point xD I am done ranting about our staff. Although I could go on longer if need be. :D