• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • End guild / End in general.

PurpleMan

Established
    Ultimate
    I am pretty sure I am not the only player thinking this. Yes, the End Guild is making the end look nice. And are taking it too far by supposedly destroying anything that they (And they alone) do not want there. I am stood in the End as I am writing this. And I am seeing signs that seem to sparking controversy between groups of players.

I personally do not have any idea towards what is going on. But players are obviously sparking arguments between each other over what is going on at the end. And players are seeming to grief and kill other players Endermites and belongings. Just to spite each other.

This is just my opinion on the matter. I just figured I should share them.

- Yat3s

jman607y

Titan
    I am pretty sure I am not the only player thinking this. Yes, the End Guild is making the end look nice. And are taking it too far by supposedly destroying anything that they (And they alone) do not want there. I am stood in the End as I am writing this. And I am seeing signs that seem to sparking controversy between groups of players.

I personally do not have any idea towards what is going on. But players are obviously sparking arguments between each other over what is going on at the end. And players are seeming to grief and kill other players Endermites and belongings. Just to spite each other.

This is just my opinion on the matter. I just figured I should share them.

- Yat3s
    In all honesty the hole end society we own the end yeah Nuhh it needs to end rn it is so dumb and I'm personally sick of the briefing and killing if this is what happens rn imagine how it will escalate later War will wage and the server will split into two sides and before you know it its the east and the south all over again