• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • EULA buddies,disguises and more...

_Trophyy_

Settler
    Titan
    Hey everyone,
    I was trying to be patient and not annoying with constantly asking about this, but when approximately will people who purchased ranks before EULA but choose the EULA perks receive promised crates?
    This was literally only reason why i dedided to be EULA instead of pre-EULA and the "reward" is nowhere to be found. I asked that before, and 2 weeks ago i was told that the crates will be received that week, after that i asked 1 week ago and was told the crates will be received until the previous weekend(26.6.) and now i am asking again as there is still nothing... I really hope someone will give an answer to this soon...
    Its not about me needing that right now, but the thing i was already told TWICE that we will receive it in upcoming days and even after the days passed there is nothing.

thanks for your answers :)

Last edited:

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Hi, the delay was due to me being unable to complete the crates on time. They have been complete today though. On Sunday I'll put 5 keys in your inventory that you'll be able to redeem at /warp key

_Trophyy_

Settler
    Titan
    Hi, the delay was due to me being unable to complete the crates on time. They have been complete today though. On Sunday I'll put 5 keys in your inventory that you'll be able to redeem at /warp key
    thanks for explanation, im looking forward for them :)

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Alright, I've given @_Trophyy_ your keys. Take note, buddies won't work until the end of this week (I hope atleast, theres a problem with them I have no control over). If you do win a buddy you can either pick to get another key or wait until the buddies come out. You'll be able to win disguises, pets and buddies. There are over 30 different winnable items.

Alright, I've given @_Trophyy_ your keys. Take note, buddies won't work until the end of this week (I hope atleast, theres a problem with them I have no control over). If you do win a buddy you can either pick to get another key or wait until the buddies come out. You'll be able to win disguises, pets and buddies. There are over 30 different winnable items.
    I would also like to receive my keys thanks.

_Trophyy_

Settler
    Titan
    Thanks BiG, if i get a buddy i will wait till they are available :) have a nice day