• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Final tp plea

Do you agree with this post?

• Total voters
    Based on everything I've seen from this, I'm making the list of all the reasons I see tp/tphere is necessary.

-We need to be able to see if someone griefs. We all know those griefers won't accept tpa requests now would they. (I had an incident with darksideera)
    -Based on what happened to survivor_bouy, where he was stuck and pigmen spammed the chat with death messages, If we have tphere, I could have saved him (or other nice ppl could have ;P) and he wouldn't have been banned. After 2 days he really did miss oldtown xD.
    -It's boring and time consuming waiting on tpa requests to be answered especially if they are a slow typer.
    -Another reason is EVERYONE has been complaining about it being gone. This is brought up in player's conversations alot lately about how they want it back. (Listen to da people!)

How they can prevent abuse.
    -Use /tptoggle. There's no point in this command if tp is gone and it would fix the whole problem.
    -Players can report abusers.

Other reasons.
    -It was only 1 person I believe who abused it (I think). So why would it just now be removed? The server's been up for a few years.
    -Though tp has some bad things it could be used for, there's still good things. People can just use their powers for good and if they become a villain, just ban them just like as if it were grief.

If you find any other reasons tell me below. This is my final request for tp, just please. ;)

i dont really want to get too involved into this subject. if i can, i will say just a few quick things.
    first off, rltj, i feel you are wayy to persistent about this matter.
    secondly, i am extremely happy that /tp has been removed and there has been little to no issues with players stalking other players. (gross)
    additionally, if /tp is a must, then it would be best that all players tp are toggled to disabled by default which will force them to learn how to enable/disable tp before they can even leave spawn.
    or perhaps, instead of /tp disabled, could just disable vanish. i find that to be just as useless as instant tp.. again, its a good thing for a mod. not so good for others.
    and to finish this up, "People can just use their powers for good and if they become a villain, just ban them just like as if it were grief." well, i didnt really want drecka banned, had no intentions of it. but heck lets go ahead and make it permanent...
    i really dont like the idea of creepers stalking around in vanish. just makes me feel not so good.. ya know.. if i stalked someone in real life, id be in jail..
    anyways......
    just sort of felt like saying something. a bit tired of seeing this subject in forums.. but thats just me..

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    and to finish this up, "People can just use their powers for good and if they become a villain, just ban them just like as if it were grief." well, i didnt really want drecka banned, had no intentions of it. but heck lets go ahead and make it permanent...
    Isn't. Ends this week. It was a 2 week ban.

i feel you are wayy to persistent about this matter
    I just felt to make this post after a conversasion with pann about this and the fact that many others were mad about it gone so I put all the relevant reasons into a list for the last time before this is forgotten and no one has tp ever again.

i apologize for being any kind of rude :/
    i think and feel like i might have gone too far..
    just throwing that out there.
    again sorry for any negativity.
    for the most part i just really don't like the vanish+instant tp combo (except for mods).
    i understand we have /tptoggle and i myself do like to use it, but most the time i find myself needing to leave it enabled, because there are others that send me requests quite often that i want to accept.
    plus tp'ing to me isn't really much of the issue, its those who are new to the server and or minecraft in general and don't know any of the commands or anything who need some sort of protection i guess.
    dunno.

I agree with rltj about why tp should be enabled. I also like the idea that tp could be disabled by default. Than if a new player asks how to enable it... this AMAZING community tells him/her. oooo maybe I could make a custom plugin to stop vanishing + /tp at times? Just a idea