• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Solved Flying without rank

I got into the game and i voted and went to the vote area and then I was able to fly and I dont know how I was able to do it. Then when i tp'd to my house I was still able to fly and Im concerned I could get banned from it.

jojowildson

Helper
    Chat Moderator
    Ultimate
    Where you using a fly voucher? They are purchasable through /coin shop. If that is the case, you are granted fly for 30 mins, and will wear off after 30 mins. The alternative is that you had either a hacked client, or as using some kind of illegal mod. If so I recommend removing it and playing the server, legitimately.

Hope this Helps :D

jojowildson

Helper
    Chat Moderator
    Ultimate
    Scratch the last post. It's on the servers side. It is a glitch on blue at the moment, should be fixed eventually. I'm sorry about the false information.

Haphy

Ultimate
    Attempt to relog, if this doesn't work then try your best not to fly as you await someone with the power to turn it off for you. No need to be concerned about being banned if your not abusing it.

jojowildson

Helper
    Chat Moderator
    Ultimate
    The issue should be fixed soon, thank you for reporting the issue. It's much appreciated.

HydraKiller90

Ultimate
    It's on Red as well. Seems to happen when you're teleported, I teleported a person (they relogged asap) when I was flying, then they could also fly.