• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Goodbye Old Town :(

Hi everyone i am unable to log into my Minecraft account i can't even get on minecraft.net it says problem loading page :( So i can't even change my password i tried everything but it just won't work. I have sent a Email to mincrafthelp but i still have got no reply so until this gets fixed goodbye :(:( If you think you know a way to fix it please tell me.

-Magic

Being patient will help mostly, getting your account back from any game is always a pain but I think you'll manage. Maybe you can come up with a load of cool and fun ideas for the server until you get access to your account again? That'll be a good way of staying involved and active :3
    Hope your problem get's resolved quickly. <3

ive also had trouble with my 2nd account lately D: some days it works and some days it wont try resetting the password at a odd hour like 12am it worked for me tbt idk why just did :D hope this helps

Hi everyone i am unable to log into my Minecraft account i can't even get on minecraft.net it says problem loading page :( So i can't even change my password i tried everything but it just won't work. I have sent a Email to mincrafthelp but i still have got no reply so until this gets fixed goodbye :(:( If you think you know a way to fix it please tell me.

-Magic
    Omg.... When this happened to me i changed my password, we will miss you magic.

I got an email back from minecraftsupport it was fixed !!!!:D:D Fate the fact that you were going to buy me a new account means a lot to me <3

-Magic:D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452798490,1452797814][/DOUBLEPOST]Very small happy face ☺