• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Griefer

mavaboan

Reporting: ShockSparkz
    Reporter: mavaboan

Soooo, I was in my way to a town in a subway the owners made and I fell into lava, almost lost my stuff, it was because this guy (ShockSparkz) modified it so you could fall in it and lose your things, clever way of making someone die with no pvp but almost got a heart attack lol, here's the proof:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you see the subway is not really that old, we had some stuff to do before claiming it all and that is a part of it that is missing a claim, there's still no reason to do such an evilish act in this christian minecraft server, can we get an amen? k bye and thx for reading

mjnoe70

God
    The only thing missing is the coordinates and server. If you are trying to keep a location more hidden, then I would tell staff to contact you if needed. Though a very nice report with good detail. Hopefully all reporters will make sure to include this level of detail and information. I would expect someone to take care of the issue of both the player and the damage soon

mavaboan

The only thing missing is the coordinates and server. If you are trying to keep a location more hidden, then I would tell staff to contact you if needed. Though a very nice report with good detail. Hopefully all reporters will make sure to include this level of detail and information. I would expect someone to take care of the issue of both the player and the damage soon
    Actually, the coordenates are in the chat when I use /co inspect xD, It was in blue server too, but I don't think an admin needs to go and do a rolback, I already fixed it and covered the lava holes, then claimed the subway, so doing a rolback would make it worse for me haha, I just need the griefer p u n i s h e d