• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Griefing

BadWolfk7

Hi,i want to report 2 players IC3_Y and DarkLordJonez for destroying public stuff,for example i had made this bedrock floor train 1000 block distance for everyone to use and they destroyed it all with the excuse that they are making videos and dont want people close to them,then they went on and destroyed blocks to an underwater passage i had made with a friend connecting our houses,after that they were trying to see what part of the houses around and the farms were not claimed so that they could steal or break stuff.can you punish them in some way?ban or something?

jojowildson

Helper
    Chat Moderator
    Ultimate
    Hello! I'm sorry to hear this has happened to you. In order for these players to be punished for there heinous crimes, you will need to post more evidence. Screenshots of the affected area, will be necessary for a full on investigation. To inspect, things you believe may have been tampered with, do /co I on click on the damaged areas.

Once you have completed that, take screenshots of the /co I data. Next, post them either on here or on the server discord. If you are unaware of how to either upload screenshots to the forums, or the discord server, here is a short tutorial for you:

To report this player, either put screenshots, in this thread, or for a quicker response do /discord in game. If you wish to post your evidence here, that is effective as well. I recommend using, imgur, to use imgur. I will explain how to do both in these coming paragraphs.
    (From the Web)

1. Log into your account (optional).
    2. Look for the same image upload box as described above.
    3. You can provide the image URL in one of two ways to Imgur.
      • Copy the URL to your computer's clipboard, then hit CTRL+V from anywhere in the Imgur browser window.
      • Click on the green "Add Images" button and enter the URL in the field provided.
    4. The image will immediately upload. You can then create and add the image to an album by following steps 5 and 6 above.
    (From your computer)

1. Log into your account (optional).
    2. From the main homepage or from your account page, look for the green "Add Images" button near the top of the right sidebar.
    3. There are two ways to select the images you would like to upload:
      • Click on the "Browse" button and choose the file(s) from your computer
      • Drag and drop the image files from your computer to the upload area box which appears as a pop-up when you first click on the green upload button.
      • As soon as you choose the images to upload, they will immediately load to your account (or to the site if you are not registered)
    4. You can also simply drag-and-drop images anywhere onto the screen without using the green "Add Images" button.
    5. You can also create albums and add images uploaded to them using the main dashboard window. To create an album, click on the "All Images" button and choosing "New Album."
    6. To add images to the album, choose the album you created from the All Images drop-down menu and then click on the Add Images link below it and click on the images you want to add.
    Also if you want to create an imgur account, follow these next steps:

1. Enter your preferred username. This will create your account URL, which will be formatted as username.imgur.com.
    2. Enter your email address.
    3. Enter your password and confirm it in the next field.
    4. Complete the Captcha verification.
    5. Click on the Register button.
    6. Your account is created immediately. You do not need to verify your email address.
    There are many other, options you can do. And imgur has many other features I did not mention here. Here is a link, to the website I used to make this guide (https://socialnetworking.lovetoknow.com/about-social-networking/how-use-imgur-image-sharing)

Hope this helps :D (Credit to: https://socialnetworking.lovetoknow.com/about-social-networking/how-use-imgur-image-sharing)

Here is the tutorial, if you wish to use discord:

When you join the server, this incident happened on do /discord to get the discord link. Click on that link to, get to the Official discord server. Once you login into your account, you will be in the server! (If you do not know how to log into discord, here is a link, to a website that explains it, https://www.wikihow.tech/Log-in-to-Discord-on-a-PC-or-Mac).

Moving on from that, once you enter into the discord, you will see a section called quick reports. That section is for reporting player malfeasance, and is for reporting those breaking any number of rules. Once you click on the quick report section, you will see a little + sign at the bottom left of your screen. Then there you will click on that + and it will take you to your File explorer. Once you are there look for your screenshot, of the evidence against the player. Once you have done that click on the screenshot, and put a caption explaining the player or players wrongdoings.

Once you have completed that step, click enter. Then you're done!
    You have successfully reported a player.

Hope this Helps :D

mjnoe70

God
    @jojowildson nice inclusion of the imgur/image posting process. However, I think we need to ask staff to confirm just what players should include in reports. I do worry about issues related to posting of players names and some screen shots even though it would seem that is great proof.

@BadWolfk7 sorry to hear this happened. We always open our selves up to issues when we don't have the ability to claim our whole build area. However, it is not acceptable and either from this post or on line I would get with a staff member to follow up on it.

@Cody would you be able to discuss it and find out what should be included in a player report and what should not please? Sorry for directly tagging you, I just felt someone needed to be involved.

BadWolfk7

@mjnoe70 the server wont let me claim a 2 block wide area so when i made the bedrock train rails they were side by side so 2 blocks wide which i cant claim even if i could and the server didnt have that restriction on claiming or whether i claimed a 6 block wide area to cover the rails and the the redstone torches at the sides i would need aprox 6k more claim blocks which only come from buying them or earn them by leveling up.that's if i wanted to claim it,which i didnt plan to as i built it for public use as i explained in the first comment. also i had signs every where telling people that it is for public use so if anyone says they didnt know its a straight lie

jojowildson

Helper
    Chat Moderator
    Ultimate
    @mjnoe70 I see where you are coming from, and I understand. However, I believe for this instance, it was necessary for a quick solution. That is why I posted my go to tutorial, about the proper way to report, and help the staff gather evidence of the issue at hand. Here is a guide made by one of Aspirias own, moderators (Krideri) tutorial on how to report, which I like to follow.
    @BadWolfk7 I would recommend claiming that area. If someone's intention is to grief your sings will be warnings upon deaf ears. The best thing you could do, is claim that area. Players from all over will continue to grief your items, and your railway system will be in a constant state of disrepair. Either ask someone to assist you, in the claiming of your land. Or you could, do some level requirements to earn a few extra coins.

Hope this Helps :D

Cody

Junior Mod
    Junior Mod
    Ultimate
    As jojo posted above, that is what we need in order to follow thru on such things, I will take care of this as soon as I log in.

Update: Dealt with accordingly, all the rails are back in location but they did not come back placed properly you have a bunch of loops :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:

BadWolfk7

As jojo posted above, that is what we need in order to follow thru on such things, I will take care of this as soon as I log in.

Update: Dealt with accordingly, all the rails are back in location but they did not come back placed properly you have a bunch of loops
    cody i saw it,thanks for "canceling" the grief but its all messed up now :p it will take twice the time to put them all back properly and i just dont feel like doing it again cause they are still going around messing with unclaimed areas,today they wanted to talk to me about something and when i told them to leave and dont come back they were constantly around my claims messing with stuff or trying to be "helpfull" to my neighbours

jojowildson

Helper
    Chat Moderator
    Ultimate
    As I said earlier, I would recommend claiming your land. People will continue, to grief it time and time again if you do not claim it.

mjnoe70

God
    @jojowildson thanks for the follow up, I made that note on what to make sure to include when reporting is needed. Do you know if with rails, can someone ride them by placing a minecart on claimed rails? I have a public farm, which as you noted, signs do not stop griefing. However, without it being unclaimed, then it is not public, so I get where people would hope to build something which others could use and actually can't claim it and allow it to be used as a public use area.

Cody

Junior Mod
    Junior Mod
    Ultimate
    so as far as public farms and people accessing them the best way to do it is creating a subdivide just around that farm that way the only thing they can break is that farm, which is generally an easy fix that doesnt require staff assistance

BadWolfk7

@jojowildson I explained exactly why i cant claim the whole area the rails are at,my only option is to unclaim all the land ive already spend a week building into just to get the claim blocks for the rails which i find pointless.Also i've tried to "grind" levels(im 18 level right now) but it requires alot of skill grinding too which is very time consuming and kinda boring tbh.(acrobatics,excavation,woodcutting they all take too long to level up)

@mjnoe70 Public farms are pointless when you can instead just ask for food,i had multiple public farms at first but every time someone used them,they either didnt replant or i had to go fix it cause they were jumping around destroying it(i even had a chest with seeds and hoes for them to fix it).The only thing that can be made for public use while inside your claim zone are the exp grinders and mob spawners arent coming by daily,ive only run into 1 spider spawner which was a natural spawn in about 7 days worth of play cause most spawners have already been mined.the nether strongholds for example had been cleared of mob spawners even before i joined the server(and yes i know it will be refreshed soon).

I just feel done trying to make stuff for everyone to use when they will get destroyed the next day by some guy that didnt have enough fun for the day.
    Thanks again for the help