• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hello Blue Server

Hello all I'm still fairly new to the blue server and so far loving it thank you all for being the friendliest server I've ever been on and that's been since minecraft's release to PC

Hi Ankouu!!! Nice to meet you!
    I also play on the blue server and if I ever see you around I'll help you out by giving you a stack of iron! ;)
    Welcome to the blue server!

Dyal

MOMerator
    Ultimate
    Hi there Ankouu! Welcome to Blue! I main it so if you have any questions feel free to hit me up!

Cody

Manager
    Admin
    Owner
    Manager
    Administrator
    Ultimate
    Hello ! Its probably a good thing we havent met yet, but hopefully we meet for a business deal soon enough :)

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Hello Ankouu! Welcome to Aspiria! Hope you reach all your goals and have fun. If you need anything feel free to message me in-game. My in-game name is jojowildson. Have a good day!

-jojowildson

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    As with every other server, however, we do our best to eliminate those players to keep a safe, and nontoxic community. I hope you enjoy! Have a good day!

-jojowildson

raihns

Explorer
    Titan
    Hello all I'm still fairly new to the blue server and so far loving it thank you all for being the friendliest server I've ever been on and that's been since minecraft's release to PC
    welcome ankouu! i hope you enjoy your time here as it’s really fun!