• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hello, I make gifs.

My name is Nightinga1e, I'm new to the server.

I got bored and made a gif:

It's simpler than my normal gifs, and didn't take very long, but I made it for the server and for my forum signature. :3 It's nice to be a part of your server! :D

Edit (4/7/15):

Also, here is a picture of my house on this OldTown server:

And Here are a couple small pictures of my other builds. The pictures are small, but they give a basic idea of some of my small builds. I don't feel like posting a dozen pictures of each of my big builds. Sorry.

Edit (4/9/15):

I swear I'm starting to decorate this page like it's a minecraft profile. Anyway, to keep all of the Old Town stuff together, I'm using the welcome thread also as a small art dump. I made a couple more things for the server and am going to put them below.

Last edited:

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    I like it a lot, a larger one spanning throughout the whole signature would be awesome :O

ooh! I didn't know there was a log contest! If I do make another one, it'll have to b ebetter than this one though for the logo. and I could probably make a longer signature BiGUNMAN the height seems pretty good though.

Lol! It's not difficult, just time consuming. Like, very time consuming. A 4 second gif usually takes me a couple hours to do. The old town one took me almost 45 min.

I use a website to do them. Can I post a link, or is that not allowed?

Lol! It's not difficult, just time consuming. Like, very time consuming. A 4 second gif usually takes me a couple hours to do. The old town one took me almost 45 min.

I use a website to do them. Can I post a link, or is that not allowed?
    Nice! I'd love to have a look :)

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Sad face your gifs were removed from photobucket D:
    I really like your gifs, nice and simple xD

I wonder if I can make a full on anime with gifs....

Sorry, lol! My bad. My photobucket looked crowded so I moved them into a folder. Unfortunately, that changes the URL, but I didn't know that. Everything should be fixed now, and I won't move them around anymore haha! Thank you for the compliment.

And I'm pretty sure you could if you set your mind to it!

Edit:
    Also, I added a picture of my house. That should complete my profile introduction. Thank you for your attention and your kind "Welcomes" :p

Last edited:
    Give me an offer? You mean like buy it? I appreciate the offer lol! But, I dunno if I'm going to sell it. Besides you might not want it because it's right next to Raeldough's house.

I'll say it here right now since I want to revive the post/old thing I used to do.
    The offer is that I want to do a timelapse of your house from day to night :3
    Take a look at this if you're interested.
    Wow, they're so pretty! I would love that, but I don't think my house is good enough for that... If you want to, tell me what you need. But I might want to add my garden before you do the video. just a couple of decorations in front of the house... I'd like you to come see it though before you decide to do the video.

[DOUBLEPOST=1428587542][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Everyone loves more gifs and stuff! This is great stuff Nightingale! Keep goin at it!
    Thank you. :3