• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hello, I'm Jackson, and I'm starting a youtube series on the server!

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Hello InfamousJackson! Welcome to Aspiria, and the forums. I hope everyone has treated you well, and you have enjoyed your time on Aspiria! If you have any questions in-game, or out of the game, feel free to message me. My Ing is 'Chreia' and my discord is 'Chreia#8068.' I hope you have a good day and continue to prosper!

-Chreia

Dyal

MOMerator
    Ultimate
    Welcome to the server! I hope you come back and play some more! I main Survival Blue so if you need any help or have any questions, feel free to ask! My IGN is Dyal :)

Awustin

Explorer
    Titan
    I love the video. I also play on blue so maybe ill see you around. I had a lot of fun getting to level 50, and I am sure you will also :)

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    The first video was great, really enjoyed watching gameplay from our server! Hope to see more in the future. Feel free to post them in the Aspiria discord when you have uploaded another video. Have a nice day!

-Chreia

HydraKiller90

Explorer
    Ultimate
    Greetings, InfamousJackson! Welcome to AspiriaMC! The first video seems great, hoping to see more soon!
    My IGN is HydraKiller90, you can message me if you need help with anything!

Corrosive_st

Settler
    Titan
    Been watchin yer series now, and I like the editing and you explaining a lot of things to the watchers. Been havin ideas for some events ta can film and stuff, so we'll see about that later. Well, welcome to the server as well and may the force be with you.