Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • hello! i'm raihns:)

raihns

Explorer
    Titan
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

hello!

my ign is raihns, but you may call me hannah! ( i actually tend to prefer that lol )

i have been playing for quite awhile and occasionally jump between the servers that i main depending on how i feel.
    i currently main skyblock, and currently prefer neither of the survival servers.

i enjoy all of my pals across the 3 vastly different servers and have enjoyed my time spent here, so i hope those visiting the forums and server today feel the same way!

a little bit about me, i suppose;
    - i do dabble in the arts of watching anime.
    - i like food ( even tho i'm picky )
    - my favourite animal is CURRENTLY a duck
    - pink is, obviously, my favourite colour ( although i like yellow as well )
    - i do pixel art
    - i rlly love fantasy
    - my favourite games currently are ESO, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and Hero Siege
    - i love harry potter, throne of glass series, and a bunch of other books ( i read quite a lot )
    - i act: )

there's tons of stuff i could drown on about, but i won't bore you!

feel free to ask me any questions, and come talk to me !

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Hello Raihns! Welcome to the forums. Hope you have been well and I continue to see you in-game. I hope you reach all of your goals, and have fun! You know where to message me. Have a good day!

-jojowildson

Jordan DG

Settler
    Titan
    'Welcome' to the server Raihns, I hope you continue to enjoy your time on Aspiria :) If you need anything, feel free to /mail me in-game, my IGN is SphenX19. :D Also, duck.

ducc.jpg

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    What's your favorite food, just out of curiosity? Also, pink is a pretty color.

-jojowildson